Carters closet expedition and conversation

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CarterCannabis, Mar 15, 2016.

1. So I'm gonna let the seedling runt do its thing, but I just topped the 5th set off of the cookie puss. It's now chillin' at 4 sets. When it recovers and the new nodes appear, I'm gonna transplant and tie down the new growth and top again eventually and so on and so forth. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  2. What lighting schedule did u have that flowering seedling on?

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Not sure if it's actually a flowering seedling or a mutation, but it's on 18/6.

• Like Like x 2
  4. She looks fun to grow. Anyway to get her 24 hours of light? Just curious to see how she would flower out with max light. Good luck with it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Is it an auto or photo?

6. It's actually an autoflower... Not looking so hot still. Idk what's going on. Lol. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Maybe youll end up with a giant beanstalk

• Like Like x 3
  8. Probably just gonna leave 'em under 18/6. Never really ran 24/0 but if I do, I want to do it from the start. Yeah I'm curious to see what it does, lol, thanks man.

9. I had a cfl burn the first two leaves on a papaya photofem once. She then started to grow like she was topped. Yielded 4 ounces and is one of the best loved by my friends. Go over to smoke reports and read whaT they said.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Wow some insane growth there... Yeah I'll let her go until death if need be. I feel like it'll be a runt so I'm germinating another seed.

Royal dwarf auto we'll see her in a few days hopefully.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Best of luck and may the green thumb force be with you!

I will follow this thread and root for the underdog.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Istarted following just to see that lil seedling tbh

• Like Like x 2
  13. It is awesome, I am cheering shrimpy along.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yes! Ive alway been the guy to root for the underdog as well. My pit had some muscular and built sisters but i took the lil runt they decided to not even name. One of the best decisions ive made

• Like Like x 2
  15. I always keep seedlings on a24 hour schedule and they get yup be 3-4 inches before second set of leaves. Then Need support. Would switching to an 18/6light schedule keep them short and make them start growing real foliage earlier?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Im a newbie myself but im using a 24/0 and after a week from planting its getting its second set and its only about a 1/2 inch tall

• Like Like x 1
  17. Check out my plant I just topped in previous pages which I've kept in 18/6. I just don't want any stress switching it now.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'll be updating the shrimp daily. Lol. See if we can note any progress.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Always grow tall first. No matter what kind of seed. Then after a few inches I get leaves but all pic I look at show 1 inch and layers of leaves. Using ffof on some pro mix hp with extra Pearlite on the rest but always up first then bushy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app