Canada Guy's Outdoor Garden 2018

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Canada Guy, May 26, 2018.

1. Thank you! Things are about to get real pretty soon. I'm hoping the move didn't stress her too much but now she is in the best spot in the garden. In a month she should be about 4 feet tall, and in 2 months she will be closing in on 7 feet. I am hoping for a long late summer and no snow till like November so she can finish. I'd love to show you guys a 4 pound monster.

Canada Guy's UFO Grow
    Canada Guy's Indoor Garden 2018

• Like Like x 3
  2. Gootcha..let’s see a tree out there!

-GM
    My Current Grow Journal

Mini Box SOG

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Looking awesome !! You seem to be getting better weather than I am :coffee:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  4. AG 1 Day 26.

[​IMG]

AG 2 Day 34.

[​IMG]

Dark Devil 3 Day 57.

[​IMG]

Tangerine Dream 1.

[​IMG]

Tangerine Dream 2.

[​IMG]

TD 2 is going horizontal.

[​IMG]

The garden.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. They look wonderful, I hear things are changing up there in October ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Things are changing. I'm not sure what it means for medical patients. I have a hunch that the black market will explode with cannabis. Canadians are very resourceful and they don't want to give money to the man. Being legal, selling a couple grams or a half ounce to a friend will be so easy. The cops can't and won't watch everyone. Guaranteed this will make it way way easier for children to access cannabis. It's just not a good idea. Well the idea is good, legalize and tax the shit out of it, it's just they are going about it improperly. Anyway enough politics, this journal is about growing, not bullshit. If you must comment and rant please be respectful and limit it to only 1 post. Thank you.

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Hey guys! Today I went to Home Depot. I purchased some 2x4s, pvc tubing, metal tubing, plastic netting, and a few random things. I'm going to build a shelter for the strawberries to keep the birds out. In the fall I could use some of the poly I have in the garage to cover the whole thing and extend my growing season. I'll be starting this project tomorrow and I'll take lots of pictures.

Tonight I'm smoking some Dark Devil, this is amazing smoke! Check out this little nug.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Hey guys, I never got around to installing the strawberry patch netting. Instead I did a bunch more weeding. Finally the garden is looking half decent again. Maybe tomorrow I'll weed some more lol.

AG 1 Day 29.

[​IMG]

AG 2 Day 37.

[​IMG]

Dark Devil 3 Day 60.

[​IMG]

Tangerine Dream 1.

[​IMG]

Tangerine Dream 2.

[​IMG]

The garden.

[​IMG]