Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe can i make grilled cheese edibles without making cannabutter?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by goldenbudz, Aug 16, 2017.

1. sorry if its in the wrong catagory but i cant be bothered to use a Q and spend 3 hours making butter. can i just chuck a gram or two in a toastie maker or should i just smoke it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. :huh:

Just smoke it

3. Insert it in your anus. You'll get the most pleasure that way.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. 1 fat bud
    1 shot glass
    cooking oil
    place bud and oil in shot glass
    Microwave till hot. or Toast 20 min. @220 F if toasting use an appropriate dish.
    Consume.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    [​IMG]
    Hash oil :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. Of the many things you can do, this might be the simplest:
    Decarb the herb (240 F for 40 min with an oven thermometer works well), grind to powder.

At this point all you need to do is get the herb powder well mixed into the cheese.
    I've done similar things with nutella, and expect that cheese would work just as well, but I've not done it.
    Sprinkling the herb powder between two cheese slices, and then melting the herb into the cheese should work well, but you might be able to figure out a better way (mix herb with grated cheese?). It probably doesn't matter too much how long you cook it, and approximating BrassNwood's 220 F for 20 min should work well. Many people add a bit of lecithin.

Careful though. 1 gram of 15% thc herb will make a 150 mg thc sandwich, so after decarb, figure out how much thc you want, and use 0.1 g herb for every 15 mg thc you want. Most new edible users will be well medicated with 0.1 - 0.3 g.

You can do this with any amount, even 0.1 gram.

6. thanks im about to go try this with a half gram ill let you know if it works

7. Good luck. Hope it works for you.

8. tried it with a half gram of bubba kush. ate all the whole thing and just kicked in just all im saying is holy fuck thats strong thanjks for recipe

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. You had about 75 mg thc in that sandwich.

What you did with the cheese sandwich can be done with many other foods, and no additional heat is really needed after decarb. Time and a little low heat might soften up the ground herb particles for better digestion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Name checks out... As does his IQ...