Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brownie Dose

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MDurGl, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Hi, I've smoked a couple times but I recently bought 2 grams and I was wondering what the dosage should be. I want to make ~4 brownies for me and three friends. None of us are regular smokers so no tolerance. I plan on making it into oil instead of butter. How should I make the oil and how much should I use?

2. Decarb = 240 F for 40 minutes (weed on a cookie sheet in the oven)
    Grind to dust.
    Mix with cooking oil
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done.

Now mix that into the oil called for in your brownies and blend well. Cook brownies at normal time and temp.

My standard recipe is
    5 grams of Hash, Kief, Powdered weed, Any concentrate. (decarbed)
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    .5 teaspoon Lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20
    Done.

1 gram = 150mg if it's 15% THC. Your 2 grams will have 300mg or thereabouts.
    Newbees should start at around 10mg and wait 2 hours before eating more.

1 gram split 4 ways is 37 grams each and could be very intense. :)

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Years at this so ask if something isn't clear.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  3. With two grams I feel like you would be better served by making firecrackers or cooking with the whole herb instead of making oil. I would start with 1/4 gram per person. Give it at least 90- 120 minutes to kick in before you eat more. Decarb at 240F for 40 minutes then use in recipe. BNW gives directions. Enjoy mate. Please let us know what you do and how it works. Help the next blade.

4. Firecrackers or maybe something chocolate covered with whole herb inside.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app