Broke up with gf because I was jealous of her celeb crushes?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jeffersong808, Jan 5, 2020.

1. I am 25M and she is 21F.
    We lasted a year and broke up last month.
    I hated her obsession with handsome celebrity crushes and I felt like #2 bc she’d post about them and have pics and put them as her wallpaper... you get the point.
    It lead to me treating her like crap ultimately bc I was insecure and jealous that she liked other guys besides me.
    I know they’ll never meet and they’re celebs but ultimately it led to her dating an Asian guy (her crushes are Asian) while with me.
    I feel good that we’re broken up because now I don’t gotta worry about her and her fandom.
    However I’m worried this will affect my next relationship. I know I’m not ready to date because I’ll feel insecure and jealous if my next gf has a celeb crush.
    How do I stop this?! I hate knowing my girl has the hots for another dude.

TL;DR- how do I stop being jealous and insecure of my next girlfriend being attracted to other men?! (Celebs or not)

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  2. Good choice bro. You make all the right decisions homeie. Kick that bitch to the curb. She was most definitely banging all those celebs being the cum guzzling, panty dropping ho of a woman she is. Your woman gets passed around Hollywood like a cheap bottle of wine around a camp fire.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I don't even know what to say.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Kidnap an ugly girl. Find an ugly one so no one else wants to be with her, one less thing to worry about. Then you gotta lock her in a closet for a month. Pitch black, no interaction, she can't know it's you. After about 30 days her psyche will break and you can shape her mind into whatever you want.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Big crisis right now is alot of older men in Hollywood are having huge parties with underage boys and in swimming pools.

The main debate is how there's little attention on the matter, and it's seemingly an accomplishment, or glory/brag among the community to be in these situations.

Yet when there's an underage female involved, people essentially start a human witch Hunt to get the older man imprisoned.

These are only talking about situations in which both the young boy and old man are consenting.
    And the young girl and older man are consenting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. upload_2020-1-5_9-39-57.png upload_2020-1-5_9-39-57.jpeg

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Who cares where she gets her appetite, as long as she comes home to eat.

Enjoy it.

BL

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. STOP ENABLING HIM GODDAMNIT
    amon goeth.gif

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Your hand wont miss you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Jeffrrsong at it again!!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I love how I said something negative before like the first commenter and got flagged and the comment removed, however, his is still up.. Sounds like the admins choose when to enforce the rules. But I understand your upset feelings, my ex did the same thing to celebs and this dead guy she knew. Always went on and on how she loved and missed him. I get it with that and the crushes, but if you want only 1 person to be with you than you have to stop looking at other people. It's that easy. Idk why people think it's so hard to control instincts.

12. ^ he gets my point. I guess my problem is I won’t be ready for relationship until I accept my girl wants to **** other men.. idk how guys can accept that fact ?!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. #13 BrewsnWeed666, Jan 6, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2020

Ah more made up Jeffy stories..

You literally posted about this not even 6 months ago.
    How to stop being jealous that my girlfriend thinks an actor is sexy?

When you going to post proof you're in the army like you said Jeffery????

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

14. Every post made by Jeffery is about his made up female encounters or about being in a dance crew with kids.

Somehow it's not spam yet he's posted a thread about his made up gf liking celebrity's before..

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Just make up another imaginary gf.. it's it's not like your current GF can get mad after all she's also imaginary.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. I came in at the right time, edible peaking
    I can't stop laughing
    Make another imaginary gf up lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Just lay in bed one nite n jerk ur meat n say a chicks name lol fckit!!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. so what? just fuc her for now and start looking for a backup

19. giphy - 2020-01-06T180038.464.gif

Sounds like you're destined be single forever, then.:rolleyes:

Stop dating boycrazy young chicks who don't know wtf they want, I suggest you go for someone older, not that you take any of our advice, anyway.

You should stop allowing yourself to be threatened so easily by others, that alone will ward her off like the smell of a skunk. There will always be someone better smarter, more attractive than you. With that mindset you're gonna have a really rough time with any relationship.

And fyi, thinking a man is attractive or good looking does not mean you want to fuck them. It's called being an adult.

So when you're dating someone, do you suddenly find every other female on earth to be ugly? I'm curious.

Sounds like the bottom line is you need to look for a girl you can trust, but you're not gonna attract anything good for you with all that insecurity.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1