How to stop being jealous that my girlfriend thinks an actor is sexy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jeffersong808, Apr 29, 2019.

1. I am a 24 y/o male and my gf (21, female) posted that captain America is fine asf. We were watching avengers and it was so awkward knowing that she’s drooling over the actor while sitting next to me.

I get so insecure and jealous that I end up treating her like crap and making her cry.

I’m so mad, I obviously know they won’t ever meet BUT: if they did, would she flirt with him and probably kiss him etc?

Also how about if a guy looks just like him, will she drool over him too ?

Please help.. this is the worst part of being in a relationship for me..

TL;DR - Girlfriend thinks an actor is sexy. How do I get over it and not break up with her because of it.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Well shes right tho Chris Evans AKA Captain America is fine AF lbvs! Oh and its been a while Jeff I was J/W when you would pop up again lol.

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jeffy boy is back at it again..

How's the dance crew full of kids going??
    :rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl:

Who cares if your imaginary gf thinks actors are hot?? :roflmao:

@HIGHliketheSKY I know you love a Jeffy thread lmaooo

• Funny Funny x 8
  4. You most definitely are not "The Chill Dude". I can only conclude that you are performing some sort of graduate psychology experiment on us, or you're insane.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Some people are hot no big whoop.

She's with you for god knows what god reason and, your lucky to have that! Value her Jeff.

It could be worse you could be me and have an absolute dumpster fire of a love life that will probably never exist again. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Dude his "girlfriend" isn't real.. Jeffy boy is probably some 57 year old virgin who's trolling us all :confused_2::laughing::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. The other day i told my boyfriend to imagine I was this hot chick he saw the other day while we had sex. Chiiillll. I tried to see if his stroke changed lol.

I mean, yah it might suck but also people are meant to be experienced, not owned. Love your girlfriend and know that she loves you and suck it up you don’t look like a superhero. Your gf probably doesn’t look like a supermodel.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Is he like the one dude who used to post here all the time??? I have to find him omg.

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. What dude is that?? Idk Jeffy boy just posts the most ridiculous things.. you should check his old threads if you want a good laugh :laughing::laughing::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Oh and before he was Captain America he was The Human Torch in The Fantastic Four movies lbvs!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. YUMMYBUD !!! HIS NAME WAS YUMMYBUD. you want to see some weird shit? Find his threads.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Lmaoo never heard of them how long ago was this?? I've only been here since 2017:laughing:

13. He was a real OG I believe but he was poppin in like 2013-2015 when I was much more active and involed. Just search yummybud in SLR and prepare to laugh your ass off

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. It's a jeff thread
    1486937574945.png
    Also yeah, that other guys name was yummybud29. All jeff's threads seem like larp's or the most profound case of a "man" lacking self awareness.

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Dude who the fuck cares.
    Calm down and grow some fucking balls.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. I'm so glad I'm a lesbian some men are horrible. I'd rather snort a line of shattered glass than be with some of these dudes.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Jeffersong! Welcome back, bud. Take a hint from Train and tell your gf to imagine you're Captain America while you guys are going at it. You can imagine she's that massage therapist you were so hot for. This will open up a whole new dimension to your lovemaking. It's nice to have a gf, you did without for so long so don't fuck this relationship up.

• Funny Funny x 4
  18. Dude, Get over yourself!!! If you think your the only guy a woman your dating is going to find SAF then you have a lot to learn.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I’m dying just from title!

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. I'm sure of that and agree but, he wants reactions and we got nothing better to do. :roflmao::roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1