Bigbuds99 Backyard Organic No Till

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Deleted member 574144, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Wednesday:
    Girls starting to fade yellow on lower growth, had to order some fish powder. in the meantime I hit them up with a handful of Neem Meal and another handful of vermicompost.

Thursday:
    Foliar Feeding:

1TSBP Kelp Extract
    10ml Ful-Power
    5ml coco wet

IMG_20190719_191057.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Foliar Feeding some much needed Nitrogen. Looks like I will need to supplement my next mix with some more N.

1 TSBP Fish Powder
    1 small Aloe leaf

IMG_20190719_184034.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. Group Shot, you can see the yellow stating to show up on the lower growth on the plants with lots of fan leaves.

Small 2 plants in the front were both stunted having been set out too early and they just now started back into Veg.
    IMG_20190719_155845.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Chocolate Tonic 2:1 CBD

IMG_20190719_155900.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  5. I got lazy with my IPM this week and noticed PM on about 3 plants. I'll be hitting them with Bicarb and then some Neem/Karanja/Aloe in the morning before the sun comes up.

That PM is ruthless in my hood and the Neem/Karanja really helps keep it in check but you've gotta be diligent with the IPM applications.

6. Hey man! Nice plants! Sorry to hear you have PM. You should spray IPM at sunset so the Neem Oil has all night to stay on the plant. Strong light burns it off of the leaves. Organic IPM’s are much more effective if left on overnight. Good luck! Subbed up.

“You are unlimited!”
    Prepper420’s No-Tillin Adventure!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thanks for that tip Prepper, I'll hit them tonight since I failed to this morning.

I did some Spot treatment yesterday that seemed to help and the foliar feeding from last night didn't seem to hurt either.

Happy to have you here as well, I've been following your various grows on Grasscity for a couple of years now. You've actually got your own page in my Evernote No-Till Collection :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. You know, it never fails to amaze me how the same strains that I grow inside in my tent in the winter, always turn out so much differently in the great outdoors. The branching on this Chocolate Tonic is nothing at all like what I grew last winter inside.

9. Wow man, thanks. Feel honored, lol.

I wish I could put plants outside, would love to see the differences. Can’t beat pure sunlight!

• Like Like x 1
  10. IPM tonight - Powdery Mildew be dammed!!

3/4 Tbsp Neem
    1/4 Tbsp Karanja,
    2 tsp Silicon (Dyna-Grow)
    1 Tbsp Soap Nut Powder per gallon of water.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Branching on the Chocolate Tonic. Cleared some undergrowth today to open things up a bit.

IMG_20190720_155816.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  12. Watering tonight: Per Gallon

Coconut Water - 1/4 Cup
    TM7 - 1/4 Tsp
    SoapNut Powder - 1/2 Tbsp

IMG_20190722_173112.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  13. Hit the girls with some more N and also did some supercropping

IMG_20190723_180339.jpg

IMG_20190723_180331.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. I use organic as much as possible eggshell tea, epsom salt, Fishtank water, coffee and tea bag compost. Some micronutrients also. But what is the coconut water do im intrigued. I would also like to ask if you ha e ever experimented eith bone or blood meal. Thanks bra

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. coconut water contains cytokinins which are beneficial during the vegetative stage to help establish strong side branching and also to shorter internodes during flowering.

I've steered clear of the blood meals due to the whole mad cow thing, same with the bone meal. I am however using fish bone meal for flowering, I actually just top dressed tonight with some Down to Earth.

• Like Like x 2
  16. foliar feeding again tonight, adding some more N

Per Gallon of water:
    1 Tbsp Fish Powder
    10 ml Coco Wet

Also top dressed all of the girls with 3 Tbsp of Fishbone Powder

Finally, sprayed all the plants with some BT as I've found a couple caterpillars the last couple of days,

• Like Like x 3
  17. Malted Barley Day:

1/2 Cup Malted Barley
    a couple handfuls of vermicompost

Watered in with: (per gallon)
    1/4 Cup Fresh Aloe
    1/4 Tsp Ful-Humix

IMG_20190726_125745.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. Group Shot:
    IMG_20190726_140856.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  19. Pineapple Upsidedown Cake:

Some Yellowing; I used FF Ocean Forest (supplemented with crab, oyster, lime) as I ran out of my homemade soil. Looking like a Phosphorous deficiency showing up. Topdressed with Fish Bone powder a couple days ago, will hit with some Foliar tonight.
    IMG_20190726_140919.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  20. Strawberry Cheesecake:

IMG_20190726_140929.jpg

• Like Like x 1