Best trimming scissors

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Derelict, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Hopefully, I will be needing a solid pair of scissors soon. Could someone enlighten me to the best of them? Which ones to avoid?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. The best ones are called fiskars and they can be purchased at your local hardware store in the gardening section. Make sure that they are spring loaded. That way you don't cut into your bud by mistake. Avoid kitchen shears or sewing shears. Make sure they are spring loaded. Good luck.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I use the Vivosun brand ones. You can get two pairs for just over the price of one of the Fiskars brand ones on Amazon right now, and I would highly recommend having a couple pairs so you can let one soak while they're gummed up and you can keep trimming.

4. i concur, this is what i use to trim and wouldn't use anything but.. i got the really pointed pair so i can get in the bud and get any leaf material that might be hiding.

5. these are like the ones i have and love them..

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have the Fiskar's and they work great, but I prefer Piranha. They have a slight curve on the blade that makes trimming those difficult to reach area's easy.

Piranha Pruners