Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best/fastest way to get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alpacahigh, Apr 30, 2016.

1. whats the best way to get really high? I heard coughing while you are smoking gets you higher.
    does it matter whether you use a bong, pipe, jay, or blunt?

2. Fastest way to get high is dabbing. The best way is the way you enjoy the most. Forget the tricks, if they really worked enough to notice we'd all be doing it already.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bongs and pipes affect me differently. Clearing a bong doesn't always make me cough but when it does it makes me fly. I'm pretty sure I cough when I inhale deeply enough causing the high.

4. I've never dabbed before and frankly dabbing slightly worries me :( isn't dabbing much worse than just ol dank?
    thanks for those videos lmao
    and yeah I guess if you inhale deeply enough you start coughing that's usually my case :/

• Like Like x 1
  5. If you're a beginner, don't start out by dabbing. That's how you get your tolerance shoved up your ass lol. When I started a couple years ago while keeping tolerance low, I started from a one hitter or straight glass pipe. Best thing about using a pipe is that you never really smoke more than you need to. Like .25g in a bong and PACE MYSELF will get me pretty damn baked for hours. Of course 3 years later I have the full bong/vaporizer/pipe armada lol.

TL;DR: Don't smoke more than you need to. Always pace yourself. THC can take up to 15 minutes to kick in so take a few hits, wait, then take a few more ;). I promise you'll get higher and use less herb.

-Also, I'm not sure if it's the actual "coughing" that gets you higher. I believe it's just because you took in a LOT of smoke at once, and coughing just happens because, like I said, it's a huge hit. I do take big hits sometimes and purposefully induce coughing for this reason lol.

6. Yes, dabs and flower are very different for multiple reasons. If you want to get really high and really quick then making a gravity bong or waterfall will help you conserve weed but It's easier to raise your tolerance that way

7. One more thing: Also, your strain really determines your high. IMO I don't ever get uncontrollably high unless I smoke a good bit of a sativa dom hybrid. Indicas/indica doms won't get me to my preferred level no matter how much I smoke.

8. Why do you want to get high as fast as possible anyway?

9. In my experience, it matters more on the quality of weed than the device used. Note that I don't dab so I don't have a clue about that.

My Journal

• Like Like x 1
  10. How high you get off your bud is dependent on the THC percentage. As for smoking with different methods to achieve a different/better high there pretty much all the same. i prefer using a bong as its a little safer than a joint but not as safe as a vape which gives you a cleaner more calm high in my opinion. Try out different methods and youll find the one u like best. Happy smoking : )

11. Bong rips and edibles.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app