Being stopped before sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChannelFourNews, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Need some advice blades. So I've hooked up with this girl twice in the last two weeks but every time I go to escalate to sex she stops me and says she wants too but she can't... Every time we have hooked up tho she has started it. I asked her why she doesn't want to have sex but she doesn't give me a straight answer. I know she doesn't have like an std or anything. Whats your opinion on the matter any similar experiences?

2. Is she a virgin?

3. Some girls just take time, maybe she wants to make sure your commited to her before she has sex with you. Could've been raped or abused at some point in her life that makes it really hard for a girl to have sex. I bet she just wants to make sure that you are gonna be around awhile before she has sex with you.

4. This happens to me as well. The last girl i didn't even bother asking why she couldn't, i just kicked her out of my house and never saw her again. Sounds harsh but cant be doing with timewasters

5. Bammm. Most likely it isthoe. Kiss her then finger her that's what I would to get started . Or maybe she wants to be relationship to do It ?

6. Maybe she really has a dick? :eek: :smoke:

7. Be pissed. Next time she tries to make a move, stop her and say "I thought you didn't want to." Be the prize. If she fakes after that, just move on.

8. She could have some reservations about sex that you have absolutely nothing to do with.

Try to make her feel comfortable. Then maybe she will, or at least tell you what's up. She is probably not the typical hookup chick, na mean?

Hopefully it'll be worth it. If you're not willing to put effort into it perhaps you don't deserve her? I dunno MAYBE.

9. shes making you anticipate sex with her, its a control thing to make you want her more, dont fall for it just fuck and have fun, when she start changing up on you.......

10. Don't give up easy either. Girls say no sometimes because they don't want to feel like sluts. Especially if she initiated the shit, she might just need a little nudging.

11. Do something like this.

Definently you should be the prize.

But I wouldn't recomend acting pissed. That could just make you look like a dick. But don't beg either.

My advice is to just stop everything, and take your hands off her. Don't keep fingering her, or kissing her, hoping shell change her mind. Take you hands off her. move away, maybe even put your clothes back on. Take away the foreplay and the fun stuff. She'll be like "No, what are you doing?" to which you should answer "You said you didn't want to. You said no, I'm going to respect that."

She will start saying something about how she wants to but "cant" or how she really likes you but blahblahblah. Whatever words she uses, I'd say 85% chance what she's really saying is "I want you, but I really don't want you to think I'm easy or slutty" and 10% chance she's a virgin and is a bit nervous. Either way, the correct move here is to make her feel comfortable with you, but also aware that you aren't going to play games.

Going with "you said no, and when a woman says no, I respect that" instead of acting mad also has the benefit of showing character. It says that you're a good man, and that you expect honesty from her, so you won't play mind-games. Playing keepaway will make her want you to come back, and she'll try to convince you about how much she likes you and how much she does want to sleep with you. But it's not you who needs to be convinced of that, it's her. Don't go back to touching her until she's convinced herself.

12. Bite her neck till she gives it up

13. OP, chances are she's a tentacle monster and she just doesn't want you to know whats down there.

14. Stick it in her pooper and tell her you love her, thats my plan.

15. suck her titties

16. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jMjwK2ELCU[/ame]

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za7jQ1s1BV0]Louis C K - Fun with a girl - YouTube[/ame]

^maybe this is your problem, LOL, seriously don't try that.

18. Put it in her pooper!