How's the first CFL Cabinet Grow Goinn'? Jah

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by HydroKidd, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Got a cheap $10 cabinet from Goodwill, some CFL's from Goodwill, a 24w T5 Fluorescent tube, no ventilation yet, just gotta work with the fan for now. The mylar backing in the cab is an old car sun reflector cut to fit proper :D Only nutes i got running is the CNS17 Grow, which i got from the local hydro shop.!

Attached Files:

2. I am also using a piece of Orgonite!! :p

3. I would also recommend a piece of Mylar underneath as well, but
    That's just me :)

4. Ignore me, the picture just loaded-.-

5. i would put dem lights like u see in my PC grow #2 :) Check it it's in my signature :) but nice grow cant wait to see the outcome :)

6. #6 HydroKidd, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
    Workin' on transplanting Jah into her 1gal container, but I'm kinda broke, so I'm using soil from outside :eek: but im sterilizing it before hand so i don't end up with bugs or fungus :D picks will be postedd soon as i get done :)

7. I had no idea how muthafuckin long it took to sterilize soil, anyways,, i just got Jah in (hopefully) her new pot and shes lookin happy already!! :D tell me what you think!? She's a week and a day old now btw.. (8 days since i planted her) :)

Attached Files:

8. Looks good, and I'm sure she'll recover well and soon!

9. Freshly toppedd(;

Attached Files:

10. How's it look?

11. 5 days since topping Jah *PICS*

Attached Files:

12. Looking nice and healthy
    Cab looks clean
    Ill b lurking around

13. Finally been able to smoke after a long ass time! But...
    You know your stoned when you got to smoke in your garage in a Jacket and some shorts during heavy snow... And then start shoveling!

When u lose a mini bag and clean the shit out of your truck...

14. I don't know thats got to do with anything hahaa

15. I posted in the wrong spot... I was stoned.

16. Hahahaaa its all good bruddah

17. #17 HydroKidd, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
    PixUpdate** she turned 3 weeks old yesterday!! Yaayy! :D , anyways... Lol heres an update shes looking lush and happy :) but i was wondering about the second pic, o_O there seems to be something weird going on with the leaves? :eek: And no, the lights are not too close, they're 3" away and its a mofugginn cfl, any input helps!

Attached Files:

18. Can you take a profile of it? What are you growing?

19. That is killer growth for two weeks in a little cab with next to no light. You must have your circulation dialed. you should rig up some y converts to get more light...and then get a small hid.

20. Oooops i meant 3 weeks, sorry about thaaaat