Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jax69, Jul 5, 2017.

1. No point in transplanting... in a couple weeks she won't be growing roots anyhow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I've veg for 9 months before. Growing it out right now Acapulco Gold in my garden it'll be a year old September 30th

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. You can keep mother plants for years if kept in the correct environment... so it's safe to say you can veg as long as you'd like... just may end up needing a 7 or 10 gal pot.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Awesome...I read somewhere that 2 years was tops...not sure if that's 100% accurate or not. How do I keep the plant from getting root bound? I want to keep it in a 7 gallon pot....I need to be able to move it easily so don't want her to be huge!!

Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

5. I've heard of people going much longer than two years... I'm not to sure though I haven't looked it up in a while... anyhow just start off in a 1 gal then move to a 3 gal then 5 gal then 7 gal... maybe a 10 gal if she looks like she needs it... any higher than that and transporting may be a hassle.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I thought about building...well adding handles and some wheels to a 10 gallon pot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I keep all my plants in fiber pots of any kind. I have geopots Smart pots I don't know some other name pot but they're all fiber pot Earth pot I think it is but they all work real well just as long as the plant can keep growing that's all it wants to do is just keep growing those kind of pots allow that to happen all you got to do is just make sure they got enough nutrients.
    And of course you'll have to trim it now and then.

• Like Like x 1
  8. That is very nice. When is the harvest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. #133 Growtogrow, Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    Right that's what I use the smallest pot I got 20 gallon maybe 15 I don't know one of them but everything I got in the garden are 25 to 35 smart pots and i have 6 plastic pots they have the bottoms cutt out there's 4 25 and 2 25 And all the pots are in ground up to the rim of the pots so with the fiber pots if I have to go later than my weather permits I could actually pull the whole plant and pot out and bring it in and finish it off inside.

• Like Like x 1
  10. So it air prunes the roots in that type of pots if I understand correctly?!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yours are awesome and huge!! I want to try and reveg mine after harvest...Have you ever tried successfully?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yours are awesome and huge!! I want to try and reveg mine after harvest...Have you ever tried successfully?

• Like Like x 1
  13. You could also try to take some cuts off of a flowering plant and clone and reveg her... they branch like crazy just the same due to the revegging... it can take a little longer to root and even longer to transition to veg but the people that do it love it. Don't really have to do much training or any topping because they branch like crazy.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Good question I just took some pictures of it let's see.

Well I think it's pretty damn close it's about 50-50 right now so maybe another week kind of playing it day-by-day leaves are getting kind of yellow and it may not be getting a whole lot of energy so we'll see we'll go day-by-day yet[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. No heard of it but I've never tried it.
    I clone and go from seed and clone I've never tried to reveg anything but on the other hand the clones that I'm doing right now we're all on the edge of Bud and so they were budding while they were trying to clone at the same time but I guess could classify that as reveg

• Agree Agree x 1