Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jax69, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Didn't know how to start a Journal unit recently so I'm picking up where my post leave off....for those just joining plant is on the 10th of Flowering...it's a bag seed grown in Miracle-Gro using cfls and organic nutes bought from Lowe's. Nothing fancy! I've since added a 600w LED (Galaxy hydro) and have a 300w in the way! At the beginning I got some shitty advise and let it veg for 4 months....16 freaking weeks!! I know I know that's not very long considering some go Longer....I wasn't planning on having a HUGE tree in my room!! Anyway it's a great learning experience and I appreciate everyone's input so far!

New pics are from this morning... maybe now you will be able to see the white hairs I was talking about! My ghetto set up has to get me through this first grow! And so far it's doing fantastic IMO... whatcha think?! Also what can I chop off? I wouldn't mind losing some of the branches that don't reach the canopy...[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nice plant. I have a bagseed going simply for practice. How tall is she?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

3. Nice plant. I have a bagseed going simply for practice. How tall is she?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

4. Your long veg period might benefit you in the long run :D how tall is she right noe? They stretch quite a bit, I'm growing a bagseed too, my girl has 3 weeks of flower left.

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  5. Not sure exactly...my guess would be almost 6'1 pot and all...alone 3 ½ - 4ft! I will check this afternoon for 100% accuracy. :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 2
  6. That's some dank looking Bud broseph!! Gonna sub to watch it finish!! Good luck

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hey man, not to worry you, but can you take a clearer pic of this thing I circled? [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Same area I believe just different light! IMG_20170705_080236902.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1

9. Not saying it couldn't be but, to me it looks like a little white hair! That paticular one was just taken from a bad angle. If it's a male I'm breaking out the machete and chopping that prick down!! Don't need/want anymore seeds or fucked up plants.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I think I fucked up a little!! Had the window in my grow room open to help keep the smell down...and to keep it cooler..well totally forgot and left it open... light goes off @8pm and it's still very much day light...so it got a extra hour and a half of light... will my one time screw up confuse it?! Sure freaking hope not!¡ Some clear pictures of what I understand to be "Pre-Flowers"

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. I've done it multiple times without my plants going hermy'. Obviously repeat offensive will stress her out, but once, no big deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Also you'll be able to tell gender pretty fast after the switch but it looks like a she to me so far, good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Here's a couple more pics if the white hairs! Seriously hope I didn't fuq it up!! If the smell now is any indication of the bud to come I'm excited...it smells so sweet! Smells exactly like some Golden goat...I'm not 100% sure but, it's one of 3 strains! White widow, Golden goat or skunk! All 3 are really good strains. Imo

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Sunday will be 2 weeks into flowering!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Those are just thick curled up white hairs, no hermie m8! ^^ Chop away any small branches underneath that doesn't receive enough direct light, it will be worth it in the end.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Should I just chop off all the lower growth?! I super cropped it about 5 days ago and everything looks good so far. This is just my experimential plant so whatever happens I will be learning which is always a plus![​IMG]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. I see now that you got some extra light from the side, but I'd clear up about 1/3 from bottom and up and maybe move the extra light up a bit! Extra airflow through the leaves and branches is only good now that flowering starts.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Alrighty then that's what I will do this evening... trimming time!! Buds are really starting to show themselves now!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Not sure wtf is going on here... only one that looks like this...any ideas?! Color is dark dark green almost black! [​IMG][​IMG]