Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jax69, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Right you'll love the different strains they have there's so many it's it's actually mind-boggling there's so many different kinds I can remember when I first started out I was so excited about being able to buy seeds and grow marijuana in it just you know that's that's crazy at that time but I spent about two weeks studying seeds studying what I wanted to grow and how I was going to grow it and what I was going to do blah blah blah but I got it and I did it you know so excited with it and it did a really good job I was surprised my friends were blew out of the water they didn't think I knew how to grow I showed them they don't know how to grow now they all look to me for advice so I give him little secret Tibbetts now and then but I don't tell them the whole dam deal. Lol

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Funny looking plant I call "The desert plant" is a clone off this grow. I took it as a joke and told my dad I was going to let it grow just like it is...so I trimmed it up and it actually rooted....so I flipped it as soon as I saw new growth...gave it some flower nutes and this sucker took off!!

On a different note.... Tomorrow's is the big day!! Chopping her Tomorrow around noon! Mixed emotions [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  3. That carpet is old school

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. House was built in the 1960's sometime...the man and his wife lived here the entire time...The old man built almost the entire house himself! He was a aeronautical engineer...he could build anything!! Anyway, we bought the house and property not long after he and his wife passed away in 2001....She passed away then 3 weeks later he followed! Very nice people with big hearts. If not for them I probably wouldn't have a place to live today!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Thats good. Good to know a bit of history about your house, the woman who lived in my flat before me dropped dead in the bedroom. Not as interesting.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Yeah buddy let them hang for a minute they look good let them hang it ain't going to hurt nothing let them hang until you can snap a stem or two it ain't going to hurt them a bit to get a little bit dry you don't want to lose them in that jar you got to stay on it bro but you didn't put all that hard work in here to let the mold get it I let mine hang sometimes as long as shit couple months just cuz I don't have space in jars for him long as you keep the your humidity around 60 58 right in there you're golden

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. ::::::CLONE UPDATE::::::

Here she is beautiful as always!! Will have to look back and figure out the exact flowering time but by the looks of the buds and trichomes I would say it's on the 7th week of flowering! Trichomes are all 90% cloudy so starting to flush after today's feeding! I absolutely love this plant! It's loaded with Frost and smells sooooo sweet! Buds are lots denser than the mother plant![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. :::::::CLONE UPDATE::::::
    Getting closer everyday!! All cloudy now some going Amber!! Smell is complete different and lots stronger than the mother plant and lots more frosty!! Also takes double the amount finished of nutes and water it seems and the container it's in is 3x smaller!! Anyway!! I'm excited to smoke and compare! Considering doing a monster grow with the other clone..the one I wanted to keep as a mother plant... thinking about putting it in a 50 gallon or something close... ordering a 2nd QB and have a massive 1 plant grow. Maybe scrog it and completely fill the little shower grow room I use!! The plant I'm talking about is the last picture in the series below! Beautiful mother... perfect little clones ready to be taken!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Update please with yield results looks like you done a good job!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2