Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jax69, Jul 5, 2017.

1. That has been my experience and what my (amateur) research backed up!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Fwap fwap fwap :thankyou:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looking really good man.
    I read a book just recently here on study of cannabis were some of the intros go back as far as 1890 something it's all scientific you got in a little bit of Latin to read some of it but it's an extensive study over all that time on cannabis by many many different scientific inputs and I was reading in there about a recent study they was done in 2000 I thinking 14 or 13 but the study was a difference between seed and clones the Clones seem to have more trichome production then the original mother approximately 15% more so that being said that's probably what you're seeing right there I noticed my clones are more frostier definitely than the original mother ever was the only other difference is between Original Seed and a clone from what I understand is that the Clone doesn't have a Tap Root were the Original Seed does.
    So the Clone has a little bit harder time seeking water then what the Original Seed does.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. She's frosty!! Momma plants buds are fat now!! Really really fat...I noticed a different over night!! I've been given water with molasses still figured it couldn't hurt anything...I read in the grow Bible that buds given molasses are up to 20% larger than the buds not fed molasses! 100% cloudy trichomes with a few ambers mixed in... tomorrow is the final 12 hrs of light!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

• Like Like x 1
  5. How much Amber do you have on them are you looking for Buzzy buzz or sit down couch lock I need the Funyuns and watch TV buzz?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. If I had to put a number on the cloudy to Amber trichomes right now I would say 90/10...I'm assuming they will continue to change as long as the plants still in the ground/pot? I planned on doing 24hrs of darkness so today is the last day of light... either way I will be content with this first harvest and will be a little more patient next time!! it's so hard!! The little autos I have growing smell so dank I want to snatch a bud off every time I walk past and get a whiff!! We can share pictures on here....when will they come up with a way to share a smell LMFAO!! It's early and I'm baked... excuse my humor!

• Like Like x 1
  7. LOL I know you're right LOL yeah for sure I know what you mean man it's really your first grow you're always anxious as hell that's alright be anxious it's good yo you'll learn as time goes on but yeah do what you want that's that's the funny thing about it all your plant you'll get a good Buzz it's just you know the longer you wait the better it becomes like a bottle of wine the wine you know sets for time it becomes better and better Jack Daniels another one sits for X scotch everything has its time and you'll find where you like your time at you know if it's 90 10 or if it's 70 30 or if it's 50-50 whatever it maybe you'll figure it out in time where you like the best or if you grow for somebody else what they like the best LOL you'll do fine LOL you're looking good too it's looking real good no problems you're going to love it it's addicting as hell I'm telling you what it is addicting I don't even smoke that much anymore I had to slow down cuz I'm thinking about changing jobs and I still love every day going out there and playing with my plants it's therapeutic

• Like Like x 2
  8. No doubts!! It's very therapeutic!! I'm lucky enough to be self-employed and work very very little so I can spend lots of time in the garden and find myself spending ample amounts of time messing about! I really don't smoke a tremendous amount anymore....not like when I was in my 20s...Now, I try to smoke quality more than quantity!! Ideally 2 or 3 good hits of some top notch smoke is plenty for me! My favorite is trying unique strains like the Devil's cream you grew!! That stuff looks amazing!! Truly amazing!! If I didn't have such a bitch of a time ordering seeds I'd order me some different strains!! Maybe one day!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Oh shit why did he do that? It wasn't ready yet you do that today your Harvest it and then let it stand in the dark for 24 hours at least. Well I guess you're harvesting she's not going to do too much from here on out without no fan leaves she'll still grow though if he didn't kill it. But that's what I do before I put them in the dark as I take a lot of leaves off if not all of them and then let it sit in the dark overnight or two days sometimes three and then I do the rest of the work to it and completely Harvest it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Where are you ordering from? Are you having a hard time from the seed breeder or Seedbank you're getting them from or is it just a hard time for you to order them due to the way you got to pay for them?
    I've ordered all my seeds exclusively from seedsman I have not ordered any seeds from anybody else I have lots of seeds I ordered a large quantity when I order so I get lots of freebies and then I get lots of loyalty points to so that you know about time you get done order and I can have 35 or 40 seeds that grows a lot of weed. Especially because I clone as much as I can and so seeds I got seeds from the very first time I ordered yet 5 years ago

11. I used Nirvana the first time and single seed center and Cropking... With Nirvana and SsC I used visa debit card and with Cropking I used PayPal. Cropking seeds got here the fastest within 10 days the other 2 took around 5 weeks. Nirvana since stopped accepting the credit cards so it's either check or money order or cash. Single seed company if the order is over $100 you have to get approval from the bank and wait and it takes so damn long to get here! Seeds man has a small selection but they are the best I've used.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah, he just got ahead of schedule! I went ahead and killed the lights and will let her sit in the dark until Sunday morning and chop chop!! So anything else I should do before I chop? I've already been flushing so to speak by only watering with molasses for the past week....it's not bone dry yet....been 3 days since last watering... should I give it one more good shot?!

• Like Like x 1
  13. No you're good usually I try not to water them before I harvest them let them go 3 to 5 days without no water it helps keep the sugars down out of the buds as well. That's what the whole dark things about is to help you get the sugars back down out of the buds and out of the out of the flower so you can smoke it without the harsh burning effect of the sugars that are up in there cuz when a plant is in the light it's active and so it's pushing juices up into the buds all those same juices carry sugars so that's what the whole theory behind keeping them in the dark is is that it helps get those sugars back down out of the buds so when you smoke it you get a nice smooth flavor nothing harsh.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Well go on seedsman you'll like their site they're good people I work with him all the time and when I had a problem this year with some of my seeds not popping they helped me out and replace almost all the seeds that I lost.
    They're good people and it's a good seed bank I've been dealing with him now for 5 years I bought hundreds of dollars and seeds there they have a huge selection and the promos just keep running in Nirvana's in their th seeds Barney's Farm Dutch seeds shit every big name you can think of that are seed breeder they got their seeds and like I said earlier they're promos are awesome you get free seeds to get loyalty points almost every single breeder on there gives you some kind of promo for buying their seeds and you can pay with Bitcoin you can pay with your Visa debit card you can pay with money orders maybe even checks to cashier's checks I don't think you can't with a check check unless you get approved yeah that's what it is

• Like Like x 1
  15. Appreciate that..I looked at them awhile back appears because my browser page still had the stuff in the cart... Good deal! They have a great selection! I have a few seeds...both photos and autos and a few bag seeds....but I want to get a few more maybe 150-200...10-15 different strains and go from there. I have a few friends I'm trying to started on the path of growing!! Both have been lurking around my garden since the bag seed started flowering! So I figured if they start I can supply the first few seeds and then with whatever they decid to grow and with whatever I end up with I should have a decent selection when all's said and done!

• Like Like x 1