Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad Kitty Smiles glycerin tincture and hard candy recipes

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by mnt_grrrl, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Can someone point me to BKS glycerin tincture and hard candy recipes please and thank you!

2. They're extremely difficult to find without going page by page. Her website doesn't help, either, since it just directs you back to the first page of her thread here. She seems to have deserted it without doing any maintenance even though she uses the old links for her current site. Anyway, here's the glycerin tincture on page 18, post 351:

BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more

I've looked through the first 40 pages and haven't found the actual tutorial with details for the hard candy. A lot of pictures and words but not real detail. She may have it further back. Look for the Moose Pops. This is what comes up in a search: :)

BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more

• Like Like x 4

3. Thank you so much!
    I have emailed her and ask permission to post the receipts in a clear and useful fashion but have not heard back from her. If I get permission I was going to do so.

Thanks again!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Good luck with that. She hasn't taken an interest in the thread in quite some time. Others have offered with a similar lack of response. It would greatly help the thread. though, that's for sure. :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. I hope you checked out PsychedelicSam's tincture thread- "another tincture" thread. There is a working index in the first post which points you in the right direction. Also, folks don't mind answering questions as the thread is so long. There are directions for making hard candy. Good luck, mate.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. For sure For sure
    Sam is The Man

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1