Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

AVB - Ideas

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PAOLO1981, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes. ABV is only about half decarbed IMO and needs 20 minutes at 240 F.
    Grind to flour powder.

5 grams of Cannabis, Kief, Hash, Wax, Shatter, Powdered bud, ABV
    2.5 teaspoon Coconut oil ( any cooking oil works including butter) if capping clarify butter to remove water.
    .5 teaspoon Lecithin ( power doubler )
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze ( softens the material further and removes the gritty feel )
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done

Fills about 30 (0) sized Capsules.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Over 10,000 caps made and consumed.
    [​IMG]

The Dry Ice Kief I make my capsules from.
    :)
    BNW

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Try half a pound of butter if the butter comes in pounds,or even quarter pound.If it comes in sticks,should be 4 to a package,then use either 1 stick or 2.With the amount of AVB you have I would go for the lowest amount of butter because the AVB doesn't have a lot of THC left in it.If it turns out too strong then add more butter to it.You can always add but you can't take away.
    Once you do it for the first time you will have a better idea of the amounts.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you Brother

4. While any food grade oil gets the job done the reason Coconut oil is so often recommended is it's unique ability to skip the stomach and zip right to the portal vein and hit your liver in a fraction of the time any other oil takes.
    Coconut oil and to an extent Palm oils don't need any bile from the pancreas- gallbladder to start it's breakdown.

Second up it doesn't have much if any taste of it own. I Absolutely HATE the smell and taste of anything Coconut flavored or scented and if this stuff had any trace of either it wouldn't be near me.
    What it is is a very Neutral oil that works super fast at getting me ripped. With no taste of it's own it lets the flavors of the different strains in the Kief come through.

Butter:: most off the shelf butter is.
    ==================================== web quote
    Commercial butter is 80–82 percent milk fat, 16–17 percent water, and 1–2 percent milk solids other than fat (sometimes referred to as curd). It may contain salt , added directly to the butter in concentrations of 1 to 2 percent. Unsalted butter is often referred to as “sweet” butter.
    ====================================== end quote

Since I use capsules as my primary every day method of ingesting my goods butter would be the worst and most labor intensive to use. Water is your enemy when making capsules as any trace of it melts the caps in just a few hours and you have a blob of half melted and open capsules your trying to think up a way to use.

Took me more then a few fails to figure where the water was coming from and destroying all my work when I started at this.

Lecithin::
    ((lecithin bioavailability liposomal encapsulation))
    Yes to all. LOL enter that into a search window and start reading.
    If you look for it "Lecithin" is in a huge number of things you use every day without knowing it. Primarily it helps your body make better use of a wide range of products from sugar to Drugs. In my opinion it flat out doubles the effective power of the oil. It doesn't have half the mind blowing power without Lecithin.

I make this stuff as my primary pain medication because it works and keeps working. Even daily dosing and I mean I'm stoned ALL the time and it doesn't build any real tolerance at this high a daily dose. Opiates I'd have long ago reached the point of no return and it would have stopped working.
    When your Cannabis means the difference between laying in bed in pain all day or having a normal life and getting up and doing normal stuff you get really good at making high strength quality meds from your grow.

Years at this and I kept tweaking batches this way and that before I settled on the current recipe.

GIGO = Garbage In Garbage Out.
    AVB is quite low on the scale so remember you get back what you put in. It'll work it will just take more to get the same bang. Make it with high grade bud and you'll have to dial way down on the amount needed.
    Make it from a concentrate like I do and it becomes almost dangerous as just a single drop can be a huge hit.
    [​IMG]
    Missing all but about 4 inches of this. 3 surgeries and......
    Most of the time when it hits it's like somebody has a big handful of my guts and is trying to drag them out through my belly button. When it gets really intense it feels like a bayonet is being shoved clear to my spine and twisted clockwise very slowly.
    If it wasn't so screaming painful the actual sensation is quite amazing and distinct. Just doubles me over in AGONY.

Cannabis oil stops this cold. Smoking did but only lasted 45 minutes. This lasts 12 to 24 hours. The super stone is just a little side effect that I really don't mind. Hell I was a super stoner most of my life and I still am.
    Your Mileage May Vary. :) Damn I got long winded on that. And no CBD is useless to me. High THC is what works.

Cliff Notes.
    Decarb anyway better a bit to long then under done = must do
    Coconut oil is best = works fastest
    Lecithin is a must have = strength enhancer
    Short processing time = speedy wide awake stone
    Water = evil

BNW

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. The expert has arrived I may try that too

• Funny Funny x 2