Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are Terpenes safe to smoke or take orally?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by pickerman, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Looking for any more info on Terpenes, I see people are now placing drops into their weed before smoking it, any clues?

2. I don't get squat from adding some to my Kief and smoking it. :)
    I picked up 4 of the primary Terpenes a year ago when I was mixing infused E juice.
    None of it is approved for inhalation but then neither is 99% of the flavors people are E vaping.
    Mine came from TPA.com https://www.google.com/search?biw=1350&bih=559&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=hNy5XN7FJMrk-gSlyIKgCA&q=ThePerfumersApprentis.com&oq=ThePerfumersApprentis.com&gs_l=img.3...1373971.1415911..1416504...0.0..3.238.4307.0j26j3......2....1..gws-wiz-img.....0..0i67j0j35i39j0i30j0i8i30j0i24.i5tsx4slFTE and they have all the data-safety pages listed for each compound.

Next up is mixing some into a few hash caps and see if I get anything oral-edible from it.
    Psam uses it and say it works for him so I'll hold off judgment for now.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ask the True Terpenes guy over in his thread. :)

CBD - Make sure your CBD products have terpenes!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Terpenes are volatile and I believe that heat destroys most of them. Therefore added terpenes would not give much to you if smoked, but adding into edibles is a whole different story.

Actually I am currently reading up a lot about terpenes and trying to decide what and where to buy to spice up some of my oils.

• Like Like x 1