Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody else really baked?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BakedBuds, Sep 3, 2017.

1. I know I am baked, incredibly baked as a matter of fact. I do enjoy being high, it makes so many things better. I want some food, peace out dudes gotta blast to the kitchen!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Reading that made me realize how stoned I feel at this point in time. Well done.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Odd. Reading that made me realize I'm not high enough..

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  4. I never made it to the kitchen last night, I never even made it out of my bed. Idk how long I lasted after that post but I don't think it was very long.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Reading that made me realize how stoned I feel at this point in time. Touché.

6. Current altitude: bird nipples.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. I'm a bit sad and excited at the same time. I'm on a tolerance break until my vacation starts next week. I've had some prime concentrate and have gotten my tolerance too high to even get high. I'm sorry I can't smoke right now (well, of course I can smoke, but it won't get me high), but excited about getting baked on vacation. Decarbing some concentrate right now for some canna cookies to take with me. Enjoy your Labor Day, mates!

• Like Like x 1