Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any police officer/law enforcement tokers on here?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by erizzle55, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Sup blades, just wondering if there are any cops on this forum who toke:smoking:

2. Cops get drug tested so I highly doubt it.

3. There was one ex-cop on here back a while ago. I remember he had an "Ask an ex-cop anything" thread.

4. Cops round here only get drugtested when they get hired an when they shoot someone.

5. A buddy of mine just received his degree in law enforcement. He quit smoking to pass his drug test, but plans to continue smoking once he gets hired. His father is a police officer in Minnesota and says they dont test unless your in an accident or shooting

6. I work for an Armoured Cash in Transit company and we only get tested when we are employed and when an incident occurs