Ask an ExCop...

Discussion in 'General' started by TedWiggins, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got this idea from the person who started the last thread a while back about the topic. Figured if ya wanted another perspective on things from the East Coast area I would shoot a few answers back. I wont answer ignorance and wont answer anything that would intentionally endanger anyones life (officer or civilian). So ask away!

2. are you doing a sting into the scurvy depths of the online pot world?

3. Haha nope. Im actually done with law enforcement as of a few months ago. I got into some ''trouble'' and had to leave. I was a cop for a few years in a large city (Top 5 most dangerous a few years in a row).

4. [​IMG]

Wanna hit this?

5. Who the fuck shot biggie?

6. No thanks I like jays!

7. Didnt work that area sorry

8. yeah. your a cop. :D

9. Ah, no sir, I WAS a cop. No longer.

10. did you ever shoot anyone just because you had an excuse to?

11. Nope but there were plenty of nights I/We would go out and try and get into something kind of hopefully getting into a shooting because then we could get time off and payed a good chunk of change from workers comp. Im actually in the process of writing a book about what actually goes on where I worked. I have to get that program Dragon first though because Im not a big writer.

12. Did you every arrest any one for bud related "crimes"

13. this guy could be an ex cop.. Officer Wiggins sounds legit.

[​IMG]

14. What's the deal with quota's?

15. What did you do to get into trouble

16. if you ask to search my vehicle and i dont want you to because i MAY have something illegal in there(and im pretty sure you dont have probable cause). Whats the best way to handle the situation?

17. When you first get out everyone wants to be the drug cop. Ya know the one who works plain clothes and all that ''good'' stuff. So when I first got out I was big on drugs, mainly herion and such. My main rule of thumb was dont lie and dont disrespect me. Ive let more people go with drugs then I have arrested them. I hated going to court on my days off so I tried to let people roll anways.

18. What did you do to get into trouble??

19. persistent little fella arentcha

20. Give me some 10 codes that only a cop would know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.