Any experience with this vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by alefein, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Hey guys, hope you're all doing alright.

For the most part of my life, I've been smoking from joints and bongs and I'd like to start using vaporizers more often. My friend has one almost identical to this one (Easy Vape Herbal Vaporizer) but it really tickles me to get one like these:

Extreme Q Herbal Vaporizer

Does anyone have experience from this one or a similar one? Or better yet, does anyone know of an even better vaporiser to purchase?

And while we're at it, would you say that the best means of getting the THC to your system is by vaporizers? Or what is your preferred manner?

Best regards,
    Alexander from Iceland

2. get a da buddha

a volcano

or vapor brothers

3. Bought an EasyVape style vape, it sucks .. for the money, you're better off getting a MFLB (Magic Flight Launch Box) for $100. Lifetime warranty, instant use meaning no warm up, and it's fucking amazing. Get one. Don't even think about getting another one. Go to eBay, and buy one RIGHT NOW. No questions, no iffs, butts, or mehs ... GET IT! :D

4. check out silversurfer vapes

5. I have used one of these. They work pretty good, but the parts are alot cheaper than a volcano vape and tend to break alot easier. I'd go with one of the other brands.

Do you want...
    Portable Vaping? - Magic Flight Launch Box

Balloon (Bag) Vaping? - Volcano (EDIT seems to have cheapest that i've found)

Whip Vaping? - Da Buddha/Silver surfer

6. silver surfer vapes are cool because you get to design it,,i made mine silver with red accents,,it looks so dope and works as well!!

7. Thanks a lot guys, so far so good. There's not really a vaporizer culture in my country so frankly, I know nothing about what's out there, but you guys are making my life a whole lot easier :) Thanks for broadening my perspective on this matter.

8. i have used the extreme q several times and it is an extremely nice vape..makes some nice milky bags but since you do not know your vapes too well, i highly reccommend checking out fuckcombustion.com for an endless source of vaporizing information andd model specific discussions.

9. The fact is that the extreme q is the best vape out and especially for the price hands down. When i bought my vape the highest praised vape anywhere was the extreme q followed by the herbalaire, silversurfer and da buddha. Seriously get the extreme q,you can use it multiple ways,bag,whip,whip + 18mm bong or vape with a carbon filter with a screen in the bong with the extreme q inserted upside down(heater reinforced)i Use this method stilll to this day and have had my Vape for almost 2 years.