Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

alright made a single serving canna oil.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by detailed one, Sep 14, 2011.

1. About 1 gram and Olive Oil...Baked it 350 for about a half hour and my oil stunk like bud and my weed was completely brown...Did I do it right?

Because I mixed it with oreo ice cream and all I taste is dank.

2. Did you decarb first? I am sure you'll feel it some, but you should always try to decarb. Update us when it kicks in.

3. Hi detailed. I've made that recipe several times. The only way I can stomach it is drink the oil like a shot and chase with a smoothie, blecch!

It should work, but a gram without decarb may not do much I'm afraid, though everyone is different. I, for example have yet to get a buzz from edibles though I've tried at least a dozen times now with up to 2 grams of good bud.

Keep trying if you don't get stoned though.

4. Yeah nothing happened...Shoulda did more research on this before hand...:mad:
    If I did 10 more minutes of reading and did a decarb I woulda been high as fuck.

5. Maybe, as I said, I can't get high eating it no matter what.

So, tonight I took a tablespoon of butter and lightly boiled it for a couple hours with about 1.5 of some finely ground Kush. When I get up, I'll collect it and swallow it whole likely with peanut butter or whatever. Its solidifying in the fridge now.

6. Eddies don't work for everyone.. Decarb def helps make them more potent tho..
    I use .5g per firecracker when i make them, I'm ripped for like 6-8 hours.

Decarb. is a must