Afghan kush ryder auto grow *pics

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by ParanoiaKills, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Hello community, and welcome to yet another one of my journals. Today we have 5 specimens, which I just threw into rockwool today

5x auto afghan kush
    1x la diva
    1x white widow
    1x flash babylon

So I have experience with two of these plans, the afghan kush, I've grown three of them already, and I've also grown 3 la diva. The kush has a decent yield, and KICKASS potency. The la diva was opposite, great yield, and a pretty nice smoke.

So, not much to report, I'm just getting things started today. You'll be hearing back from me when things start to sprout, and as always don't be afraid to ask any Q's?

Attached Files:

2. Subbed, what dry yields do you typically pull on these autos?

3. #3 ParanoiaKills, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    Typically three ounces, with a nice tie down and minimal stress, three ounces is easily achievable with autos

And it's nice if you wanna do a perpetual grow, there's no need for two rooms as you keep the lights on 20 hours during flowering :)

This is an auto I grew that I got a QP outta, I nicknamed her the twin towers, appropriately. That's blue Himalayan, and actually the plant next to it with small flowers is the afghan kush

Attached Files:

4. So we have a winner in the race to germinate!! The flash babylon was the first to poke its head out, and every seed other than the kush is almost popping out. The kush is breaking seed tho, just taking a while

Attached Files:

5. [quote name='"ParanoiaKills"']Hello community, and welcome to yet another one of my journals. Today we have 5 specimens, which I just threw into rockwool today

5x auto afghan kush
    1x la diva
    1x white widow
    1x flash babylon

So I have experience with two of these plans, the afghan kush, I've grown three of them already, and I've also grown 3 la diva. The kush has a decent yield, and KICKASS potency. The la diva was opposite, great yield, and a pretty nice smoke.

So, not much to report, I'm just getting things started today. You'll be hearing back from me when things start to sprout, and as always don't be afraid to ask any Q's?[/quote]

I did that diva also... freebie? A he turned out to be a 3inch gimp but she smoked like a champion...

6. Last time I had diva I bought it, was very cheap $40 for 6 seeds. But this time around it is a freebie :) my divas were monsters I have a journal on them, and smoked great

7. [quote name='"ParanoiaKills"']Hello community, and welcome to yet another one of my journals. Today we have 5 specimens, which I just threw into rockwool today

5x auto afghan kush
    1x la diva
    1x white widow
    1x flash babylon

So, not much to report, I'm just getting things started today. You'll be hearing back from me when things start to sprout, and as always don't be afraid to ask any Q's?[/quote]

What companies WW??

8. [quote name='"ParanoiaKills"']Dinafem :)[/quote]

Cool I have 5 of those going they r only like 12 days old though..

9. Nice, I've grown blue widow but I've never grown white widow. How are you growing yours, in soil? Are you gonna LST?

Number one rule of autos....ALWAYS tie it down

10. [quote name='"ParanoiaKills"']

Nice, I've grown blue widow but I've never grown white widow. How are you growing yours, in soil? Are you gonna LST?

Number one rule of autos....ALWAYS tie it down[/quote]

I'm doing them in coco.. so far the couple autos I've doneI didn't tie down.. one was a gimp so it was impossible.. the critical jack I did was only like 18" tall. So I'm hoping these WW will be bigger. There suppose to be.. I have a journal going if u wanna check it out..

11. PK you've convinced me to try some autos, ill def be ordering some when I get my seeds, ill probably throw them in 18/6 with my vegging photos, or maybe run 20/4 in the veg room

12. Yeah I usually grow autos with 20 hours of light, and autos are a pretty sweet way to go! 3 ounces in 3 months, that's the way I look at it. Growing autos in the winter time is specially nice, the light is on almost all day so it really heats the place up and helps your oil bill stay low :)

But back to business, this morning 4/8 have sprouted up, with one more that'll be ready by tonight. I think I'll have 6 no problem, kick ass!

13. I grew critical jack also, turned nice and purple on me!! That was a nice smoke too, it was potent, but left you able to function properly. Nice smoke to blaze while out on the town

14. So I have 6 sproutlings now, perfect. And mayyyybe one more, the afghan kush takes a while to start sprouting I remember that from the last time I grew it. I also have the 4 biggest seedlings transported into their final net pot, and under the 250W MH. Feeding them at 200 ppm, am which my tap water starts at 50 ppm so total nutes are like 150 ppm.

Attached Files:

15. Here we go everybody is in net pots, ready to rock and roll!

3 afghan kush
    1 la diva
    1 Babylon flash
    1 white widow

Ppm is 300 currently

Attached Files:

16. You have 2 chairs holding up your light? In the middle of a room, no tent or box? Seems like that may be a bit dangerous brotha.

17. Love that setup lol, hey whatever works till you chop the rest! What strain is it you got left to chop

18. To be honest, not sure. The only tags that didn't get mixed up was the blue widow, kinda sucks, cuz now I don't know which plants I wanna grow again vs. ones that I don't