Blue Widow flowered today * pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ParanoiaKills, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Ok, so I lied, I really flowered yesterday the 1st :) but anyway!

Six plants all together, the two in the middle is blue widow, the other two well I smoked a bowl and lost track of their "species flag" so it's either kandy kush, or big bud, or some sort of haze.

Tied all of them down and I have at least 4 tops from every plant now :) it's turning into one big bush. The 2 plants all the way to the right have been under a 250w the whole time, you can see a noticeable growth difference from the other two under a 400w.

These are all 8 week plants, so ill be giving them 9 mode weeks and than time to chop chop! This will be my tenth grow, all in hydroponics. This grow is in DWC and got its first leaves one month ago.

This will be updated weekly till harvest time, smoke up!!

Attached Files:

2. is this a dinafem blue widow?? i hope so i have a freebie fem dinafem blue widow I've

been sitting on till I can have it as a mother don't want to one and done those genetics!

3. Yes it's a dinafem, and so far this plant is my favorite out the bunch. She's sensitive to light, as I've found out, so just a tid-bit for when you do start her up!!!

Ill be updating soon

4. sounds good thanks for the tip boss

5. oh and i believe we've talked about shredding in new england, killington opens up tomorrow

6. Yeah totally stoked can't wait to skip the lift lines and get into backcountry skiing :) that first run will be satisfying

7. I harvested blue widow from HGS recently and the smell is very pleasant.... like sweet and sour

8. Just checked out your thread on BW, very impressive cabinet grow!! I have a friend who can grows, with CFL's, and it doesn't compare yo what your pulling out

9. [quote name='"ParanoiaKills"']Ok, so I lied, I really flowered yesterday the 1st :) but anyway!

Six plants all together, the two in the middle is blue widow, the other two well I smoked a bowl and lost track of their "species flag" so it's either kandy kush, or big bud, or some sort of haze.

Tied all of them down and I have at least 4 tops from every plant now :) it's turning into one big bush. The 2 plants all the way to the right have been under a 250w the whole time, you can see a noticeable growth difference from the other two under a 400w.

These are all 8 week plants, so ill be giving them 9 mode weeks and than time to chop chop! This will be my tenth grow, all in hydroponics. This grow is in DWC and got its first leaves one month ago.

This will be updated weekly till harvest time, smoke up!![/quote]

Hey Mann I too keep blue widow in my tent Cuzz of,it's a big yeilder it eats madd food an it's nice smoke Im on my third crop wit the blue

madd monkeys lab

Attached Files:

10. Nice looking BW bro!! Is that your mother plant? She looks nice, and green!!!

Anyone else growing BW??

On the other hand all plants have pre-sexed :D two are positive females, and I think the other four are also, but i hate to say I'm positive when it's a tad too early to tell

One plant pre-sexed the second day of flowering, pistols and all, not bad :)

11. [quote name='"ParanoiaKills"']Nice looking BW bro!! Is that your mother plant? She looks nice, and green!!!

Anyone else growing BW??

On the other hand all plants have pre-sexed :D two are positive females, and I think the other four are also, but i hate to say I'm positive when it's a tad too early to tell

One plant pre-sexed the second day of flowering, pistols and all, not bad :)[/quote]

Nah my mother is still small I think I have a pic

madd monkeys lab

12. Two or three of the lil ones on the rt are one of my blue widow mother I'm flowering the big blue one lol

ForumRunner_20121105_171150.png

madd monkeys lab

13. Damn that's a big tent you got there lol nice setup

14. I was just thinking of crossing my greenhouse White Widow and my humboldt seed organisation Blue Dream. I'm pleased to hear that I'm not the first to consider this idea.

My widow is just so compact and stocky, and my blue dream shot right out of the soil, might have to pick up some collodial silver. Shit ton cheaper than buying new seeds.

15. Great idea you have there chief, but the blue widow cross has blueberry in it not blue dream. But do it up anyway bro!!

16. Thought I read somewhere it had haze in her too. That's the point to me!

17. Alright ladies, it's time for a update!! :D today is the beginning of week 2 flowering....

As you can see all light-burn is completely gone now :D which is def good news. Keeping nutrients low, I'm at 750 ppm that's (ec x500) and fluctuating ph between 5.8-6.1. Got the lights pretty close to the plants with the help of an extra fan, sweet. Leaves are getting huge!! And the plant in the middle, BW is wicked thick and indica-like. I've been mainly feeding with cal-mag, and with just a little of one-part nutrient, but when I change my reservoir tomorrow ill be adding a supplement, mainly potassium, should help stop the stretching. Oh yeah! I've been growing a couple years and I just got my first 11 finger leave :D check it out and comment!!

Attached Files:

18. Found a funny little deformation today hah check it out, the two separate fingers of the fan leaf is molded together. Also found my very first 12 finger leaf also cool shit

Attached Files:

19. Bout to start flowering tonite
    ....it's ova three ft
    ForumRunner_20121113_231418.png

madd monkeys lab

Attached Files:

20. Very nice bro I flowered mine at about 2-2 1/2 feet, looks green, and nice haircut!!