Advanced Nutrients

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Shifte83, Apr 26, 2020.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  1. How do you intend to grow? what media? bubble buckets?
    There is no 'one size fits all' recipe as plants have different requirement and there is no pH perfect.
    You are Canadian I presume? I am; maybe I can suggest some good lines that dont' gank you at the cashier if you like.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. I'm Australian bro im either doing DWC again or COCO leaning more towards coco

• Like Like x 1
  3. kk, aussi, canuck, hot, cold...
    local aussie 3-part not keen on... here I would recommend Holland's Secret, but that's made in Canada (haha Holland).
    How much price difference for Flora series?
    Can you get Plant Products stuff in Aussie... hmmm

4. yeah man easy, the Link i posted was an Aussie shop bro...Not heard of hollands secret.
    I will have a look, Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nope cant see it anywhere in Aus lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. I've seen nice results (from others) with Megacrop, so I can second that. Also Maxibloom start to finish I endorse for coco, still need calmag though. Dry is going to be easier on postage at least, but if you can find a local Aussie trademark, it would be best. That AN is overpriced. As well, Flora 3-part is much more researched (like Lucas and Lothar recipes, etc). GL

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Just browsing for a minute, was curious, but I noticed this site has very nice brands and some made in AU.
    Funny how they don't list AN though (heh heh)

8. Funny as well cause i was looking at that site 10 mins ago and like you said no AN....

There are many to choose from, I dont know something has made me always think that AN are the best even though i have not used them lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. its marketing bro lol. you know I help people on this site a while now and some use AN and some use other stuff...
    I didn't want to spam u, but being honest, this was a coco grow using Maxibloom, everyone liked the weed, I have less than an oz left (mine!) AN is overpriced and spends money on marketing. Example, KP boosters are pretty well potassium phosphate which is pretty cheap if you buy 50lbs = $100 but last you 10+ years... and don't even get the organic guys started.
    Anyhow, yea, maxibloom and coco for the first couple grows, and a bottle of calmag (or similar)
    Super Lemon Haze #1
    also good starting thread for coco
    Mick's Coco - K.I.S.S. - Scrog Method
    and this site good for coco
    Coco Coir Bricks - How to Prepare and Buffer Coco Coir - Coco For Cannabis
    I think @JoshuaE is familiar with canna nutes, I would listen to his recommendations, he grows A+ lol crazy good. I never heard him mention AN nutes before ...
    I'd save your money for 'the other stuff' like a AC, fans, good LEDs... maybe even some side lights ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. #12 JoshuaE, Apr 26, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
    Canna nutes and coco are great ,I used their whole line and had zero issues.
    But they are crazy expensive.
    It's hard to beat Maxibloom in coco I use RO water some it requires cal/mag and I also use Armour Si (silica). But those 3 products will get the job done . Here's an example of an auto grown with these. 20191217_001336.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. Nice bro i seen this pic the other day, I dont care about price as long as they are good.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I'm the same, looking for performance more than savings. It just so happens that Maxibloom delivers on the performance and it is inexpensive. They are easy to work with and should be available worldwide.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1