Advanced Nutrients Organic formula for DWC - Need mixture advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SoCal79, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Hello - I've used General Hydro with the Lucas Method with great success. I'd like to give AN Organic a try, especially since they're not affiliated with Monsanto.

Curious if there is any sort of method for AN in terms of mixture. I'm using 5 gallon buckets in DWC. Any advice is much appreciated.

Thank you.

2. My advice is don't use it. I tried iguana juice and it was nothing but problems. Always drifted up in pH. Emailed advanced and they told me the microbial activity was the cause and it's not a problem. Not a problem.... My plants looked like shit. PH was always trying to go to 7.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

3. In my current grow, I was given instructions on a new way to do hydro on the ferts I mean.
    There is detailed instructions there. I'll go find it and then post a link.

4. my AN sensi-bloom for coco keeps pulling up to 6.5

i keep having to check it and bring it down.

ph perfect my ass

• Like Like x 1
  5. Interesting. Thanks guys, I think I'll stick with the GH blend w/ Lucas Method then. Why change something that works... I just don't like Monsanto.

6. Yeah, I went back to gh flora trio. Every time I've tried something new it didn't do good. Tried floranova, jungle juice, iguana juice. Always end up back at flora trio. Would like to try green planet sometime.

7. Tried GP. Didn't like the lineup. Foul chemical smells

I may be a stoner, but i'm not that stoned.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks for the heads up.

• Like Like x 1