Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

60 yrs old - can't get real high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by maddog9, Feb 7, 2023.

1. I'm used in my 20-30's and now again in my early 60's. I have gotten high for about the last 4 yrs (about once a week or less) and in the last year, I only have only mild effects. I have tried 30, 60 and 90 day T-breaks. I have tried all forms, vape, flower and edibles as well as sativa and indica, it doesn't matter, same results. My diet is good and I'm in good health, weight and shape (excercise 3x/week). Any suggestions?

2. Ok I meant to say I'm 62 years old and I've used in my.........

3. Store bought ,, what state ?

4. Yes tried several dispensaries in Illinois. The same ones that I used to get high from

5. Welcome to the City.
    Lecithin is the Key you need.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Works nearly as well with bud dust.
    Neighbor thinks I spike them with LSD. Wife thinks I'm on speed.
    BNW

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Ha thanks but I have no interest in anything other than pot.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. It is pot.... Don't need Hash but it does make it so you eat a tiny capsule.
    Lecithin is a Fat.. Food supplement. It is used in foods and medicine to improve texture and improve absorption.
    "Liposomal Encapsulation"
    Is what we are doing.
    [​IMG]
    Improves Bioavailability. You get more from less. Doubles the perceived strength. Stuff is dirt cheap best of all. $4.00 a pint.. Lifetime supply. Order online.
    [​IMG]
    160 micron Kief.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. on any medication?

9. No medication at all.

10. ========== Web
    Liposomal encapsulation is a process where fats are utilized to help bring important vitamins or medicines to certain parts of the body in little bubbles without impacting other parts of the body.Jan 4, 2021
    --------------------------------------------
    What is liposomal encapsulation technology vitamin C?

Liposomal Encapsulation Technology or LET is a process that fills these bubbles with hydrophobic and/or hydrophilic substances such as Vitamin C, Glutathione, CoQ10 etc. Liposomes have the ability to carry either water or fat-soluble payloads, which makes them an ideal delivery system.
    ----------------------------------------
    Does liposomal really work?

Several scientific studies have found evidence that liposomal delivery system of vitamins helps more of the vitamin get into the bloodstream compared to “unencapulated vitamin C supplements” (more traditional supplements not covered in fats).
    ================ End
    I swear it works. But that is just my 2 cents. I've used it for 12 years and filled over 10,000 Hash capsules with the same recipe. Might just be something there.

11. I am 65 been smoking solid from 71.
    Only time I couldn't get hi was when I had low grade weed.
    Never had anyone ever say they couldn't get stoned smoking my weed.

12. If a fat bong rip with kief or hash doesn't get you stoned and a tolerance break doesn't work then ig you're just built different

• Like Like x 1
  13. I’ve always got high until up to a year ago and now I only get maybe 10-15%. I’m not looking to do any more potent drugs. I just want to get back to where I was. Is it an age thing? Is there a remedy?

14. upload_2023-2-8_7-24-40.jpeg
    It is a food additive. $5.00 a bottle
    It makes the Cannabis much more effective as an edible.
    3/4s Oil
    1/4 Lecithin.
    It will solve your problem.

• Like Like x 1
  15. [​IMG]
    It is the yellow stuff below the clear Coconut Oil.

16. at +65 there's lotsa things I can't get. Fortunately real high aint one of them. :love-mj2:

17. Hash capsules keep me good day and night. Followed @BrassNwood recipe, it's a great way to medicate.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. I misjudged how strong the last batch of RSO capsules I make for friend were and spent 6 hours right on the edge of the spins and puking for a miserable long time. Way to much for even my liking. You can get into deep water with this stuff no problem at all. Then do it all over again tomorrow.

19. Not to pimp dope, but maybe your zoloft receptors ain't ticking.

20. #20 Ultramaxx, Feb 16, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2023
    I took a long 6-10 month break and it worked but I realized the problem is more so my weed was to wet and I wasn’t inhaling correctly. Age has nothing to do with it plenty of people some I know around or over 60 smoke . over 60 doesn’t make it stop working. I got a thread or two on this subject
    long t break