500 Internal Server error ???

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by thatoneguy9999, Oct 7, 2011.

1. New to GC just started my micro-grow. 5 days in!
    Everything was fine until I registered as a member. ( in order to see attachments and post etc...) Now I cannot click on any thread without seeing the 500 internal error message. I can access the threads attachments by clicking on the little paperclip button as well as click on the username and visit their bio.
    I was able to post a new thread surprisingly. After composing the thread I hit the post button and was given the 500 Internal Server error message again. I hit back and post again however I guess the post went through on your end.

I'm just a little disappointed that I actually had more access to your site as a non-member. As it is i have to log out to read threads to learn more about micro-grows.

I really like your site, other than my little problem, the people seem very knowledgeable and informative. I look forward to continuing to learn from and support to the site.
    Please let me know if this was posted in the wrong area.
    thatoneguy9999@hotmail.com

2. You need to supply exact url you are receiving 500 internal server error so we can check. I'm not receiving those errors for some time now.

3. All supplied threads are loading without any issue for me

4. Did you take a look at the screenshot?
    It is the same for Mozilla and Chrome
    Private browsing, incognito and regular?
    I couldn't have settings wrong in both browsers?
    Any ideas you have on how I can fix this, I thought the 500 error was a problem on your end?

5. I even get the error message after replying to my own post.

Attached Files:

6. Hey take a look at the thread I started about this same issue.