will you help

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by 420smurf420, Jul 18, 2011.

1. ok i've been kicking around many ideas of ways to grow, and heres what i came up with . . . .. ya it's nothing so heres what i would like to do i want to get ideas of ways to grow something out of the ordanary, something that may inspire other to try it and i want your guys's help,

heres my box specs
    measurements 24L x 16W x 35 H
    5 x 26 watt CLF's for now ( 3x 2700k and 2x 6400k)
    (soon too be 4x 2700k and 4x 6400k)
    10 fans ( 6x 90mm (5 intake) (1 exhaust ducted hood) (4x 80mm exhaust)
    planning on adding another fan or so inside to moce air around box better
    i have 8 bag seeds germing, will go with as many as there are sprouts
    using farmer johns fertalizer ( 1 tbsp per gallon water(soil) 1 tbsp per 5 gallons(hydro)

i'm thinking bout doing some kinda training but i want to do something not many people have done and where there you guys come in give me ideas on any kind of training you can think of, if i like the idea i will use it on one of the plants.

thank you every one for looking and i hope you can help me with what i need :D

2. Subbed :) making Sure I am

3. Do a spiral patern around the pot starting from center and going outwards and letting the colas come off that. Or a completely horizontal

4. ya i kinda like the spiral idea very much so will keep it in mind

5. You cab also train two of them into the shape of a heart And give it to your Valentine in February :p

6. Spiral is the best imo...
    just dont go too low when they stretch!!!
    check my girls out for examples

7. Haha I was just joking about the heart.

8. i like spirals , i started my spiral a bit to close to the side this time to just try something new . so the main stem goes right around the rim of the pot

9. Nice. Where can I see your plants at?

10. my micro grow thread soon will be updated , either tmrw if i get a camera or ill just borrow my gf camera

11. If I were you id switch up your lights a bit...
    Id go 6 or 7 6500k and 1 or 2 2700k for veg.
    and the opposite for flower.

I know itll cost more because of the extra bulbs, but your plants will thank you for it imo.

Good luck with the grow.

12. Sweet. Looking forward to it

13. no gf i kinda like the heart idea but no and as for going with two plants thats what i think i may end up doing the spiral idea

14. Haha the spiral would probably work best

15. haha i agree. do all phones take the location when you take a pic? cause i could use my cell and take a screen shot of it .. i think that would work too

16. I think you can turn it off so it doesn't take location but its not like anyone is going to try and find you. They wouldn't waist money unless you were growing and making tens of thousands of dollars. Those are the grow ops they are looking for. Not our couple plants a light or two setups

17. yea true true. i took a pic ill put it up on my micro thread in a sec

18. Where can I find it at? I'm on my phone so I can't see signatures with this app

19. heres a pic[​IMG]

20. That's pretty cool! What are you using for lights? Soil? Nutes?