Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

35 grams for $250?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokechambers, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Of high grade dank. Would you pay $250 for 35 grams? Comes out to about $7.10 per gram.
    Or is there a better deal I can find for $250?

• Like Like x 1
  2. That's a good price for where I live .....I'd buy it specially if its dank

Sent from my N9515 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah that's about what dank goes for around here...
    $7 to $10 per gram depending how much you buy..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Large sums of money have a higher chance for risking a robbery or sting. Be careful who you conduct business with.

War on Drugs going on and all just be safe when dealing with money in such large quantities as you should only take what you are willing to lose.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Just think when I first started buying what was known as "Dro" hydroponically grow marijuana!! We paid $20-25 a gram...now this was in East Texas in the early 2000's late 1990's...gosh I'm getting old!! Moving on....now in DFW the same product goes for much less...as low as $5 a g depending on quality. For a oz of top quality smoke..I'm talking about some fire no more than $300 for a oz. Hell I've seen $350+ oz at the shops in Colorado for the high grade smoke!

Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

6. Not to mention over an ounce tends to venture into felony territory in a lot of states

• Like Like x 2
  7. In my state I think its a felony to even think about buying an ounce.

• Funny Funny x 1