Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 OZ's of Reggies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by justin, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello GC,

I was bored tonight so I decided to post some pics of the "bud" im stuck smoking...my area is dry on dank...sorry in advance for the shitty pics all I have is a camera phone.

Attached Files:

2. #2 Green Goose, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2009
    Sorry man, bong it up
    that'll help.

3. My area is going through that same shit I got a bag and acouple of buds looked like some great white shark but it was just mold.:mad:

4. Hey man it could be worst, u could be dry.
    rsan0890 don't advertise ur thread on other people's thread.

5. I'm smokin' stuff that looks just like that, it's not bad though has hairs & trichs just treated bad and bricked up, put that shit in a bong bowl and rip it up, it'll work!

6. #7 devilishfatcat, Apr 27, 2009
    Obviously not the best, but id love 2 Oz of that..

I mean, it gets you high, it probably isnt sprayed.

Looks dry, probably too dry but i smoke joints anyway...

Bricked too but being dry aswell just means you dont need a grinder :)

Plus, i bet it was nice an cheap which can only mean one thing:

Blunt an 8th up an get lifted, i know i would :)

D.
    :smoke:

P.S.
    Mannym1732 - Why not? It was a friendly statement to the OP if he didnt want it there he can ask whoever it was to take it down. If he, or a MOD asked me i would, and im sure he would too.

But untill then, stop being a demanding sod and chill, yeh?

Oh an check out my frosty budz ;) :

http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/379916-uk-dankity-dank-frosty-wedding-cake.html

7. ^haha

uh...oh yea...check out my thread too

8. haha yeh i thought id add a little comedy into it..

I just hate people tolling like that for no reason lol

D.

9. Blunts and jays with middies all day

10. thanks for all the coments everybody but ya ill be sure to stroll by your threads and all ive been doing is rolling blunts with it not quite so bad this way...
    peace

11. #13 Invictis, Apr 27, 2009
    shut the fuck up you fucking weed snob. reg isn't bad, i live in texas and buy it all the time although I can get dank, it's cheap as fuck, 35 an ounce.

OH AND CHECK OUT MY DANK YEAH MAN I WANNA BE COOL TOO. But it does blow your "dank" out of the fucking WATER.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/366683-dank-tx-pickup-210-fashodo.html
    http://forum.grasscity.com/recreati...ckup-2-strains-purple-lemon-goo-recliner.html

so fuck you and have a nice day :)

anyways good shit man, I just picked up some reg. see in texas we can get reg for cheap as fuck, and we can get dank like the links I just posted above, but sometimes its better just to get reg and roll up a lot of blunts, i just bought some reg over the weekend for blunt weed. fucking weed snobs man, they don't know shit. I hate it when people are like "OMG THAT WEED IS DISGUSTING" although if they could get it for 35 a zone they'd be buying it allll day.

12. I think someone needs to stop smoking regs :rolleyes:

13. thanks for the comment bro but i think the dude was just trying to brag that he bought sum fire its np really theres always braggers no need to be harsh to em tho...also u Texas ppl fill me with jealousy 35 AN OUNCE holy shit that'd be sweet as fuck the cheapest i could find is 60

14. Someone needs to blaze one an chill out :rolleyes:

You on a tolerance break by any chance? haha

this made me LOOOOOOL

$25 aint that much different, believe me, if i could get weed like that as cheap as you guys id be blazin it alllllll day too... £40 ($60) an Oz an id be set for the week haha

Thing is weeds the same price nationwide over here pretty much, it varies by about £5 an 8th but thats about it..

HOWEVER compared to your prices because they dont change we can get killer bud for like $30 :)

For some people though its sourcing it, i know it took me about 2-3 months of smoking properly again to get some decent connects but my smoker mates knew other dealers too an i went from there :D

D.

15. stop showin off your weed in other peoples threads. and Invictis, if you can buy dank like that than why the fuck would you still smoke regs?

16. Hopefully no mexican pigs coughed on that before it crossed over man.

17. nah i wasnt pissed off when i posted that, i was slightly barred out but if someone makes me mad im gonna speak my mind. ive just seen so many weed snobs in the old 'recreational marijuana use' section they get on my nerves, i thought he was trying to say 'holy shit that weed sucks check out MINE'. its all gravy though.

18. because reg is cheap as fuck, and i LOVE smoking blunts. In Texas, the standard price for dank anywhere is 20$ a g, and generally 55-70$ an eigth(depending on quality). If i'm ever low on money and can't afford a g of dank i'll just buy like 10$ worth of reg and get 8g's, reg is cheap as FUCK here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.