Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dank TX pickup 210 fashodo

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Invictis, Apr 2, 2009.

1. #1 Invictis, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2009
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

some no-name bomb, 20 a g 60 an eigth, usual texas prices.

pictures courtesy of 210hustla, who is a fed.

2. I picked up an eighth of a no name that looked exactly like that in the woodlands the other day

shit gets me high after two hits lol

3. Good to hear that Texas shit is so good.

Gonna pick up some from TX soon.

4. the schwag is cheap as fuck, and the dank is DANK, gotta love texas.

5. Yea, I heard the Dallas area has so much competition that there is a huge market cut.

Gotta be crazy for them dealers.

6. Yeah rep that 210!!!! looks goood

7. heres another hit thanks to drank and the dodo
    fashodo we got the club shut down

had to drop the slimthugga line when you said "fashodo"

nice holdin it down for SAtown

8. Nice pickup.
    Yeah dude the shwag is soo cheap.

And the kind I get is never compressed shit either. Nice fluffy tastey green buds!

9. nice. texas shit is cheap. i know the bud i get comes out of austin.

10. Great pickup man. Looks very nice.

-C

11. that is some bomb bud , nice to see someones gettin good prices

12. looks like my recent pick up! and i'm reppin tone city!

13. OMG, you have no idea. I know at least 15 other dealers. It's rediculous. There's way too many people in the game now.

14. i think texas dank prices are ridiculous, 20 a g, 60 an eigth, etc. thats way too fucking expensive. 20$ can get me over a half of some good ass reg, or a g of dank. And instead of buying a quarter of dank for 110, you can get a QP of schwag for that same price.

15. dam! nice pick up bro, seriously i didn't know Texas got anything more than El eme bricks, ide pay 60 for that in cali for sure.

16. you'd be surprised :smoking: thanks though

17. uhhh 20 does get you a g of dank in texas...

18. thats what he said...

19. Got some similar looking shit in Willis for 20 a g, we bought 2g's only :(

20. #20 supersmoker27, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    Im with you. The prices for dank in texas are crazy. Ill spend 20-25 a gram if im lucky enough to find it. and even at that I dont get any named strains but probably cause im so far down south.

Got my first gram of dank in over a year today. Tastes so good. also some no name from austin though.