1st PC grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Krispykush, Jan 29, 2014.

1. U need to keep lsting whenever that main branch start reaching for the light, ur doing a gr8 job, keep it up

2. Update 3/7/2014

hey everyone quick update shes really looking nice it looks like shes starting bud  and shes getting alot of pistils EVERYWHERE on  thel il tops and ALOT  in between the nodes so i cant wait till those buds start coming out  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  tell me what u guys think i have to lst  her again shes touching the light bulbs almost again so  yeah haha 
    Here are the pictures:

DSC_0541.JPG

DSC_0542.JPG

DSC_0543.JPG

DSC_0544.JPG
    DSC_0545.JPG

DSC_0546.JPG

3. Update 3/16/2014

Left for a week for march break and cam back to this SHES FLOWERING BABY but i didnt leave her enough water so she kinda went a lil yellow on me but shes doing better then when i got home last night  shes pretty bushy with a lol of  popcorn colas right now 

Here are some pics tell me what you think:

DSC_0541.JPG

DSC_0542.JPG

DSC_0543.JPG

DSC_0544.JPG

DSC_0547.JPG

DSC_0549.JPG

4. Just so many hairs shes looking really  good and has some good potential 

5. Update 3/18/2014

hey everypne heres a quick update alot more budding sites and  shes budding up real quick cant wait till shes has some night eighth buds on her at least i hope  ... but shes looking so fine, damn and sexy  
    shes will speak for her self in these pics:

DSC_0546.JPG

DSC_0545.JPG

DSC_0544.JPG

DSC_0541.JPG

6. Nice LST, way to show that girl who's boss.
    :smoke:

7. Holy Shit
    Update 3/20/2014

hey everyone so shes is just looking crystally as fuck  so many hairs growing out of everywhere there not on node that doesnt have hairs i cant wait for another 2week-3 weeks then its HARVEST TIME just getting so excited i cant wait. again let me know what you guys think  

Here are the Pictures:

DSC_0541.JPG

DSC_0542.JPG

DSC_0543.JPG

DSC_0544.JPG

DSC_0545.JPG

DSC_0546.JPG

8. Update 3/23/2014

hey there everyone so my auto #1 is just doing AMAZING  had to lst her some more not that i wanted to , cuz shes flowering but that also adds more budding site so i  counted there about 18 main tops and a whole bunch of lil flowering spots between each node  im just amazed  as to how many top colas shes has. The main branch is just doing overly amazing nice bid bud on her about half the size of my palm im looking and hopefully to get about 14g of dried bud  , but anything higher then 10 is alright  , will be a lil disappointed if she give less the 10g  but hey its my first time growing in a PC box really confined space and hard to grow her to her max potential im hoping probably about first week of april , around april 7-10th  she will be ready to harvest  let me know what u guys think from these pictures and give me a estimate about  how long till harvest. i just ordered in  60-120x microscope so i can start looking at the trichs to see how there doing and get a good estimate on how long till she will be done  shes LOOKING resinny as fuck and a whole bunch of  crystals cant wwait to smoke but patients is the key to grow so  i just keep looking forward let me know what YALL think  Please respond need some advice.

Here are the Pictures:

DSC_0541.JPG

DSC_0542.JPG

DSC_0543.JPG

DSC_0544.JPG

DSC_0545.JPG

9. Also Another update i just started germanating my BERRY RYDER  
    shes been germinating know for almost 1 day ill will be planting her as soon as the tap root shows probably within the week shes will be popping from the coco so cant wait for that, other then that everything is going exceptionally well  just cant wait for this auto #1 to be ready for harvest so i can start on this berry ryder will give updates on the berry ryder as soon as shes planted in the coco  

EXCITED CAN NOT WAIT 

For now STAY HIGH  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:

10. looking good krispy , howz that smell so far 

11. surprisingly not bad at all only when i open the pc box   and even then there not much smell,   gotta say when she was in veg shes smell ALOT more then when shes flowering, hasnt danked my room up at all  and ive been watching for that but im really happy with this auto  shes coming along so fast  ill keep you updated  MORE PICTURES TOMORROW for the 26th of march  , looking  forward to HARVEST DAY which  will be around april 7-10  hopefully but i deffintly want her to grow to the max potential so ill give her all the time she need  and i havent been feeding her much nutes anymore keeping her limited  to about 1 feeding per week useally its was about 2   cuz the coco drys  so fast with the smart pot so i water about everys 2 days  so shes seems to be loving it oneof the main colas look like shes gunna be a good eigth bud , or 5g bud so i cant wait , check out my update tomorrow ull be surprise how much shes grown in 3 days

12. still no sign of the tap root on the berry ryder kinda down about that  its been about 3 days now since i started germinating ill give her a week tops then ill try the water method, i really hope she sprouts tho  it will suck if she doesnt  but that all for now   , check out my update for tomorrow peace for now 

STAY HIGH MY PEEPS  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:

13. Update 3/26/2014

hey everyone  just a quick update shes looking sexy as fuck and i just can not wait till harvest day still waiting for my microscope  should be here any day now  otherwise shes being grown like a champ and just cant wait to smoke her btw leaves are getting full of critty now 

Here are the Pictures:

DSC_0542.JPG

DSC_0543.JPG

DSC_0544.JPG

DSC_0545.JPG

DSC_0546.JPG

DSC_0547.JPG

14. How did you keep temps so low?? My box is around 2 times bigger and i only have 2 23w CLF lights and its like 83 in there!! is that 120mm fan your intake or exhaust? 

15. finally im able to help someone ok yes the 120mm is my intake and the smaller 80mm is my exhuast 
    make sure u ALWAYS have your  exhaust near the lights  so its takeing out any heat the lights are producing  keep the plants cool so the air  doesnt keep heating up  and producing more heat makeing your box hotter  , that was one of my main main probs was the temps , if u saw earlier in my blog i had just the 80mm which was my exahuast  i add in the 120mm and i never had to worry about temps, def made a huge differance for me but also for my plant , maybe  you should start a thread id be able to help you alot bettter and see what ur box really looks like as of right now all i can think of is your not getting a good enough exhaust and intake, cuz with just 2 -23 watts seems odd that u have temps like that with JUST 2 you know so def   start a thread and post some pic either on here or your own thread would really like to see what u have so i can help you and hopefully so u can have a success full grow like i do 

16. heres what my box looks like http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1292286-second-stealth-grow.html and really i was thining my exhaust wasnt strong enough so i was going to change my exhaust fan with the new 120mm fan i just bought

17. also it could also be where ur box is  like mine is in my closet and my closet is always low in temps at around 60F-70F ALWAYS which  is  good temp for my intake to blow in to the box which keep my box with nice temps  , also keeps my humdity really low , my light on i useally have a humidity of ONLY16% -28% and temps of 72-79  which is beautiful  when lights go off , temps drop to about  60-65  and humidity rise to about 30%-40% which is nice to as well  but defintly  post some pics so i can actually see what im looking at cuz right now im just going off of  like  a mental picture 

18. amazing.

I hope my lil ass plants get to be at least half this pretty. Is this 120w of cfls you got going here ?

19. Is that PC casing located in your apartment? I wonder how is it with the smell and with the lights leaking out of the PC casing at nighttime?I'm wondering what I could do the keep down the smell maybe install a carbon filter over the PC fan? But what about the lights coming through the fan? Thanks! 

20. What did you wire your fans up to? Im using random wall plugins currently but i cant seem to find one with enough voltage to get the most out of my fans.