1000W HPS 4x4 King Tut, Naranchup, THC Bomb,OG Skunk #1,Pineapple Express

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Yupthatguy, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Hey everyone to those of you who don't know me I'm Yup and welcome to my 1000W multi strain! I hope you enjoy the ride!

Alittle about my self. This is the start of my 3rd grow my second is currently on day 32 of 12/12 You can follow along with the last few weeks of flower as we get things popping with these new amazing strains!https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...t-blue-dream-and-Dinafem-blue-cheese.1397224/ my first grow was amazing and left me wanting more so again I went now I'm shooting for a perpetual system eventually just have to finish gathering all my veg tent equipment. Here's the totals on my first grow with the 1000W[​IMG]

THIS GROW!!
    Tent -4x4
    Light- 1000W HPS
    Strains- Pyramid seeds Tutankhamon, THC THC BOMB, Philosophers seeds Naranchup might add a Dinafem Blue Cheese or Seedsman OG Skunk #1 all Feminized Seeds
    Nutrients- Veg-dyna gro foliage pro Flower - Fox Farms Tiger Bloom
    Mammoth P Microbs
    Fox Farms Cha-Ching (late flower)
    Pots- 5gal smart pots

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 7
  2. Awesome thanks bro hope you enjoy!

• Like Like x 5
  3. Tried posting a pic of the girls but the app is having errors right now I'll post tomorrow

• Like Like x 6
  4. Subbed up. Good results on your harvest.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Thanks guys glad to have y'all along for this ride as well
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  6. my app has been down for weeks now. tapatalk can't connect either but i do get notifications.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Glad to have you along Ant!!!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Wanna see what you can do with king tut subbed up

sent from my garden

• Like Like x 3
  9. I'm here with you, Yup!

• Like Like x 2
  10. God y'all are getting me so stoked for this!! All these new and old faces! I hope I don't let anyone down! No expectations no disappointments hahahahaha

• Like Like x 6
  11. Nobody is here to judge, just to watch another of your killer grows and learn. That's what we do! Your gonna kill it bro!

• Like Like x 6
  12. You gonna kill it bro ... Fuck your first grow was pretty epic as far as first grows go .. You just gonna get better as you grow

• Like Like x 6
  13. Hell yea! Thank Ant means a lot coming from you! You're as good as the company you keep and fellow blades I must say my company that I keep here is pretty fucking raw!!! Thank to everyone who's helped along the way!

• Like Like x 7
  14. Subbed for the ride!

• Like Like x 5
  15. Subbed bro

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  16. Norml56 good to have you around again and PurpDogg always glad to see new faces hope you enjoy!

• Like Like x 2
  17. So updates for the night feeling accomplished! Got my grow room all squared away. Tut Bomb and Naranchup are doing great. Topped and cloned my OG Skunk and got a little cloning station setup! comments let's hear em![​IMG]
    OG Skunk #1
    [​IMG]
    OG Skunk clones
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4