My marijuana paraphernalia collection

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Highnstein, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Hello all. I have an Arizer Solo vaporizer with an 18mm rasta bubbler. Just wanted to show you my rig and wanted advice! As a vaporizer fanatic, I find vaporizing through water filtration the smoothing experience of them all. I'm sure many of you agree!

I sometimes hit the bubbler by itself but I find it harsh. Maybe a diffused stem would help the vape and bubbler? I was thinking of getting those glass globes to hit concentrates as well. Does anyone think it's worth upgrading a low quality bubbler?

I have some pictures; with my bubbler, my smell/impact-proof vape case and the adapter. I have the stealth adapter and bong adapter for the vape. Along with some Wiz OG from the clinic. Showed my vape case, bubbler case, stink sack, and this orange spray. Medium four piece space case is coming soon, totally stroked!

As you can tell, I try to be low key as I'm in the Orange County area and it's burnt up smoking it everywhere. Any product recommendations are highly welcomed! I would love to upgrade the bubbler with a diffused stem or perc, but I have no idea how much it'll help. Thanks everyone and smoke up! :smoke:

[​IMG]
    DSC_0045 by WeirdOut, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    DSC_0046 by WeirdOut, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    DSC_0048 by WeirdOut, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    DSC_0050 by WeirdOut, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    DSC_0043 by WeirdOut, on Flickr

2. One badass fuckin bubbler bro! I'm not sure how you will change that downstem, is it even removable? :confused:

3. Nope, the downstem is stuck in there. The bowl piece is removable and 18mm though. So no upgrades? :\

Thanks for the advice!

4. Sorry to say, but no. No upgrades bro. That's the same with my bubbler, except mine is, like, completely stuck. But mine was $74 and it really holds a lot of water, so throw that water in the fridge and pour it in! It makes a world of difference when it's cold water. There's also some perks to having scorching hot water as well :D

5. Ah I see. To be honest I bought this bubbler because my glass on glass adapter was just lying there. Should have invested more as I love upgrading glass now. :(

Yeah, I usually get cold water from the fridge. With the vape, vapor is just like a breath of fresh air through the bubbler but I still enjoy the occasional smoke. 8) Thanks!

6. No problem, hope you enjoy your bubbler! :D

7. One more question, do you keep a bubbler bag or something? I want something smell proof with pockets and big enough to keep things in. I find the vape case super convenient, haven't had luck finding something similar for the bubbler unless it's super expensive. Smoke on! 8)

8. Mine is in an old school back pack along with my bong and my other smoking accessories (poker, lighter, bud). Just wrap it in a towel and zip that bad boy up, minimal scent to humans unless you squeeze the air out of the backpack. :D

9. you are one rich man, my collection is nowhere near as aweome looking as yours. seriously, looks like a spy movie