zong help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by j223, Nov 27, 2011.

1. hey guys so there's a headshop in town that sells zongs. they sell them for about 80 bucks each, and I was wondering if I should buy one. theyre probably knock-offs but honestly I just want something that will get me ripped as hell. it's also probably the cheapest bong I can get right now. one more thing, I have a pipe so I was wondering if it's worth it to buy the zong. Thanks

2. It's only worth it if you think it is, ask to do a airflow test on some, and see if you don't fall in love with one, or decide to wait, or even just look at some bongs online if possible.

3. IF they are knock-offs you should be able to get them for cheaper than 80. You should try to bargain with them see if you can get it for 50, make sure to mention how they're knock-offs. :smoke:

4. [quote name='"j223"']hey guys so there's a headshop in town that sells zongs. they sell them for about 80 bucks each, and I was wondering if I should buy one. theyre probably knock-offs but honestly I just want something that will get me ripped as hell. it's also probably the cheapest bong I can get right now. one more thing, I have a pipe so I was wondering if it's worth it to buy the zong. Thanks[/quote]

I have never owned a zong, but always wanted one. I would be very hesitant to buy knock off glass, I would worry about it being weak and breaking in a month. Honestly I would set the cash side and save to buy a quality legit piece.

The way I see it, any pipe will do the job, but when you are buying something like a zong or roor,illadelph, etc. you are no longer buying just a pipe, you are buying a piece of art that you can be proud of owning.