Zong Bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ZigZag09, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Anyone ever had one? I have had this one for years

Attached Files:

2. Is that a tinfoil bowl? o_o

3. Even though that isn't a zong either.

4. [quote name='"Weasel King"']Is that a tinfoil bowl? o_o[/quote]

Temporary fix. Lol bowl is chipped.

5. My roommate has a zong

6. [quote name='"Weasel King"']Right..... :bolt:[/quote]

The nearest head shop is like 2 hours away so really haven't had the time to get a new bowl lol

7. Understandable, but I'd get on that shit asap man. tin foil is nasty :(

8. [quote name='"Weasel King"']Understandable, but I'd get on that shit asap man. tin foil is nasty :([/quote]

Oh trust me, it's definitely on the top of my to-do list lol

9. Sucks that is TWO hours from you. I work at my local one and its like a four min drive from my house lol

10. [quote name='"Gaara247"']Even though that isn't a zong either.[/quote]

Well it's not zong brand but that falls under my definition. What would you call it oh holy know it all?

11. Well its def not a TRUE Zong, 1. I sell these every couple of days and the glass is weak, they have zong brand name on here, and thirdly why do you have be such an ass cause i like to put my input in places?

12. Its a Z like structure for a bong, honestly i would hit that at all if my life depended on it. I can pick up one of my spoon pipes that cost more then that

13. Your headshop carries zong brand?

14. Yeah?? Zong Steam rollers too i personally don't like them.

15. You understand that they were discontinued years ago and are extremely rare and expensive? You should do some research before you make yourself look like even more of a buffoon.

16. Why would i do research on something I don't even like? 2. I really really doubt they were i swear we get new ones all the time(may my store has them in a factory somewhere?)

17. I know a headshop that carries zong, at least that's what the bong says.

18. And expensive makes them 79$? You need a better job then.

19. A legitimate zong brand tube goes for around 800$. You carry fakes my friend. It's very easy to put a fake label on a bong but zong brand tubes have fume scratched marbles on them.