Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Zomg!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 0 Darth Vader 0, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Just ate a mango....t-30 minutes till blast off....anyone wanting to join me in space plz buy your tickets at the booth and get ready to blast off into space with the dark lord....

2. I still haven't brought myself to eat a mango before smoking. Everything about that fruit is disgusting to me.

3. How's Luke doing?

4. not too good. his arm got cut off

5. Atleast Luke finally knows his father.

6. Wait 60 minutes if you can. I have tested mangoes a lot and 60 minutes seems to be the best.

7. Sorry I'm a nub, what's the point of the mango before smoking?

8. Roger...New countdown....t-40 minutes....

9. I'll be there in 30. Save me a window seat!!

10. Eat Mango before you smoke = more high

11. glad to save you a seat bro.....t-8 minutes

12. This is so wonderful :D

13. Sweet man tell us how it is!

14. is this true? eating a mango will get you more high? might have to give it a try tomorrow

15. Wow, I've never heard that... and mango's just happen to be my favorite fruit :D But yeah, I've never heard this one before, any hard evidence to back up the claims?

16. Wow dude so confirmed....The mango got me slightly more baked than usual, but it lasted for HOURS....I smoked at about 2:30am and i didnt stop being high until about 8am maybe more because I fell asleep....Mango before smoke is awesome...

17. lol what kind of a fool doesnt like mango