Zomg vanilla wow!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by redeyeninja, Feb 6, 2012.

1. So apparently there is a server for vanilla WoW. All the fights no bugs no bullshit glitches or OP private server weapons. It is just like the old WoW back when it was fun. I haven't played for almost a year and a half but im getting on this server to try it out. Im downloading the original WoW now and ill let you know how it goes :cool:

Its called Scriptcraft

World of Scriptcraft

Im having issues viewing the site now but i was able to register to the forums and most people on there are happy with the server so it looks promising

2. Tell me how it goes I'd love to play again

3. Will do, it would be bad ass if its legit. Torrenting the original WoW is painfully slow though so ill have an update by tomorrow :)

4. holy shit, too legit. AND ITS FREE

You get to 49 instantly then you level the rest.. its faster leveling because they want to focus on 60 content but this is great. See you all online!

my name ingame is Cptnredeye :)

5. Awesome I'll take a look at it been wanting to do sum pvp

6. doo eettt

7. feenix private server is the same thing sorta

8. This one was worked on by a professional programmer for over a year and had a full support staff.. all the fights are the same and dont glitch.. idk i still need to test it out

9. sounds neat

10. Eh, maybe if it was BC I'd do it, but vanilla had way too much shit to make up for the good stuff.