Zombies + Baseball Bat = L4D2

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by FuriousSurvivor, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Just got this game at the midnight release last night and it got me thinking. After the zombie apocalypse, what are we going to do for weed? I mean, people are going to be too busy fighting off the living dead to be able to concentrate on growing fine nuggets. And with that kind of heavy shit going down, you know the current reserves are going to get smoked faster than a Pirate in a Ninja convention.

2. #2 halokiller99, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2009
    No goverment stopping me from planting my fucking seed! Shit man, I'd say that I'll be growing it =). Zombies aint gonna keep me from my plant.

3. Ah man, my xbox 360 broke a few days ago, but I still had my preorder for L4D2 so they shipped it already before I could cancel until I fixed my xbox. Now I'm gonna be going to my buddies house all the time to play it.

I'd imagine people would have to stick together to grow after the zombies rise from the dead. It'd be impossible for one of us to keep an eye on the zombies AND our plantation. I can imagine a colony of people working together to grow...just imagine the level Blood Harvest from the original Left 4 Dead, except thats all marijuana being grown on that level.

4. haha thats a funny thought and I have actually pondered this in my stoned adventures, like when a disaster strikes and people are dying all over the place, would it be wrong if I sparked a blunt? But seriosly L4D2 is at 77% percent and I got prolly another 30 mins before its done....HURRY UP!

5. haha i might sig that

6. My fucking xbox broke too! I got the RROD last saturday out of NOWHERE and now I'm in the process of fixing the heatsink myself.

7. I have the exact problem with my heatsink. I attempted a repair myself since my warrenty is over, even buying a repair kit, but nothing worked. I probably did it wrong, but I'm just gonna buy a new console by itself since I already have the controller and all those things, I found one on amazon for $150, just the console and I'm pretty sure its one of the newer consoles so I'm just gonna buy a new one.