Zombie survival plan

Discussion in 'General' started by H4NK-Hill, Feb 14, 2010.

1. First places i raid:

Food (canned goods almost exclusively. bunch of dog food. old high proof booze.)

drug store (all the fucking goodies you'd never be able to make yourself. mainly antiseptics and antibiotics. painkillers)

already have a .40 cal and plenty of bullets

might raid a police station for another gun or a shotgun, some kevlar and a riot shield, and one of their radios (or just a squad car :) )

i got the perfect whip for the apocalypse (cept it has a small tank :( )
    subaru wrx wagon
    Great on gas. plenty fast. good in the snow. can hold up to 5 people and a good amount of cargo. roof rack.

always keep the tank at least half full (thats over 150 miles)

i'd try and find my brother and my parents
    my dog and i would share the same fate. she'd be with me wherever i went until the end.

2. I would take my three cuzins, my sis n bro. I would get a school bus 4x4 and load it up with guns, and food. our mission, head to the local airport and find an island huge, and free of zobies. lots of fish, pigs, cattle, good soil, all tht gud stuff. n maybe other healthy people.

3. my friend has an attic that has a retractable stairs to it. In the attic there are about 10 shotguns and like 3 revolvers. If zombies ever came I decided to bust up in his house and live in his attic lol

4. I would a create a virus that killed all the zombies then use their dead rotting bodies to fertilize some good land and grow some magic zombie weed. I win. Good Day SIR! :smoking:

5. [​IMG]

6. First stop: Pharmacy

After that, it'd be me and my family. One in the attic with a rifle monitoring the front yard through the vent... thing? It just looks like a vent I guess. And another in the same attic on the opposite side monitoring the back yard. One at a window on each side of the house, second story. All ground level entry points will be blocked and secured, two men standing guard mid level and basement, where the rest of the family will be, in the crawspace through the laundry room, which will be stockpiled with food and water and blunt objects.

How's that for a slice of fried gold?

7. lol "zombie" thats such a weird fucking word now that i think of it