Zombie Invasion

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dubzilla27, Jun 4, 2011.

1. With the radiation shit that happened in Japan, the swine flu, etc. I think a Zombie Apocalypse is inevitable, so if a zombie breakout actually occurred within our lifetime what would your plan be? What weapons would you use? Where would you take shelter? Etc. Alright let's hear your Zombie plans! ( and let's be realistic and post anything zombie related):smoke:

2. Me and my friends have literally shelters ready to be assembled(Not entirely cuz of Zombies, we'd like to create a small society of tokers lol) and weapons are there, I know a few people who can bring the hardware. Man, I got an immense blueprint, I'mma get high later today and tell ya bout it, too late to delve into details.

3. If there's a zombie invasion it's clear there's only 2 people in the world I trust

I <3 her
    [​IMG]

and of course,

[​IMG]

4. Pics? :confused_2:

5. i think i'm pretty prepared..i've been getting to level 45 on c0d zombies :wave:

my bad, just read the last line of the op :D

6. I would hide in a 5-star restaurant. Zombies are definately not going to go to 5-star restaurants.

7. take my current weaponry ak47 12 gauge single shot 20 gauge pump gsg 5 and about 7 other 22's and then head to my local national guard armory about 15 away and boom! i am straped to the teeth :D

8. [​IMG]

9. The Ak is a bad bitch and she takes a beatin like no other! That's why she's beloved world wide. She can operate in any climate no fuckin problem! RAT TA TAT TAT mutha fucker

10. #10 budluver, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2011
    I would rely on my many hours of training from minecraft.

or a browning .50. I fucking love .50s

11. I would put all the gun's in the car and pistols on me with the AK-47 strapped to my back, make a few phone call's, head off to my freinds farm about 50 minutes away, It has a nukefallout shelter. I got two moisn nagant rifles, two tins of suplus ammo, bout 5000 .22 rounds, A derringer, and a .22 six shooter and a mackerov also got a tin of suplus for that, few .22 rifles. bout 200 rounds of AK ammo. a bag full of beef and deer jerky, a bag with a bunch of diffrent painkillers and anti anaxity pills, If shit just started going down hit up a few food stores and maybe a pharmacy and liqour store, weed dealer maybe.... A gunstore maybe just to get shit like a .50 cal revoler and shit. I dont know though I might take some losses there.

12. I wish, but it's secluded and my friends did some dirty deeds to get what we got so it's kind of not a good idea to be showing what we have in stock.But I will give you the layout later and you can figure what they've gathered ;)

13. Holy shit I just had a thought, why not just get the zombies high, that way they can chill the fuck out.

14. Okay, thats a plan, when they come you go try to shotgun one, Ill stand 40 yards away with mosin nagant and see what happens.

15. Or lay pot brownies over the place and hope the digest it?

16. dude theyll just get the munchies and want more brains!!:eek:

17. Too long, dont want to read?

Plan: gather guns, food seeds, pharmaceuticals, lumber soil and whatnot and camp out in that local grocery store

Weapons of choice: pump shotgun, Sig 522 rifle and machete.

Alright, this will be a long one so....

First things first.

How widespread is the zombie outbreak. (Is it full blown run for your life broke out, or is it certain parts of your country just starting to experience it)

How does the virus spread (Is it a airborne disease, or disease in the food, or did it spread only through the biting of an infected human)

What kind of zombies are they (Are they the typical slow zombies. Maybe their the fast moving semi-smart zombies. Do they crave just brains, or do they crave any animal with meat)

How do the zombies react to their surroundings (Do they hunt you by the smell of what they crave ie meat, or do they hunt by sort of a shared conscious meaning once one see's you, every zombie in the area knows where you are)

My scenario:
    The zombies are semi fast, they are like the retarded runners at the special Olympics.

The disease is a purely bite by bite case. Only way to get infected is to be bitten, or having sex with a zombie........

The zombies crave any kind of meat

The zombies hunt by their smell of the meat that they are looking for, but the range for the ability to smell is limited

With those questions out of the way and my pre-picked options for those questions, here is my scenario

First I would gather a few non-infected humans to start my adventure with me.

I wouldn't take any family that is older, and I wouldn't take any family that I had close intimate ties too. With that said it would be me and my brother.

I as of right now don't own any weapons, not yet at least....hopefully the outbreak does not start till a few years later so I will be prepared lol. Anyhow back to the plan. I would arm myself with a machete I own and another bludgeoning object preferably a metal bat.

Then my brother and I would take the first means of transportation we could get, most likely take the Cadillac my grandparents own. That seems cruel does it not, taking my grandparents car and leaving them to fend for themselves. OK, they could have the car, me and brother shall take our bikes.

What I would try and do is go the the local gun store or sporting store in my town and try and arm myself with a few weapons.

Probably be tricky acquiring the guns because it would be a your on your own scenario but one of the owners of the gun stores in my town I am friends with so I probably be good on that end.

The weapon of choice for me would be a toss up on either a semi shotgun or pump. Since it's me and my brother I would take the pump and he the semi auto. For longer range, since full autos are a no no in Cali I would go for the sig 522 rifle. The mag cap is only ten rounds but all you got ta do is carry a duffel with a few dozen mags. Those would be my two weapon choices plus the machete. If the gun store guy was down to join me I would have him camp out at the store and tell him to wait for us while we go get a vehicle.

Then what my plan would be is to go looking for a bigger vehicle because your going to want to bring a lot of stuff if you plan on setting up a place to defend yourselves and thrive in the long run. I would want something that is a moving fortress so my first choice would be a diesel, but those would have many downsides and might not be attainable, so my second choice would be a moving van.

In my town there's a big lot with dozens of them so it wouldn't be too hard. Once we have the van and providing it has a full tank of gas would go back to the store and if the guy is still alive load up a few dozen guns, but mostly ammo.

Then once we are loaded up and moving the I would make a few more stops for some necessities before we start to camp out. W would go to the health food store and gather up all the food seeds that they have if any. Way I figure zombies want either meat or brains, and a garden of zucchinis and other fruits/vegies just wont warrant their attention.

The next stop we would make would be to the garden store to load up on a lot of soil, like seriously a lot of soil, maybe a few hundred pounds. Also load up on some gardening nutrients and other essentials.

If we also had the time head over across the street to the ace hardware and load up on some lumber, nails things like that to secure the place we will be at.

A non important stop would be to the pharmacy. Many pain killers, anti anxiety, recreational drugs, just things that could really benefit you if the time came.

The thing I would also do while driving around is try and judge how many people have been infected. If the town is like 70 percent and up infected, it'll be near impossible to camp anywhere because if there is a place you want to go it's probably has some sort of zombie presence.

In my town since in my scenario it isn't too far gone yet I would take us too the local grocery store for two reasons. It is a relatively small place and holds food that can last for a few years, a lot of canned foods and packaged foods. That way while were getting into the process for growing food to sustain us we can eat the food in the store to hold us over until we get to producing enough to eat every season or until the zombie outbreak is solved, if ever.

Once we are there if there are any zombies we clear them out hopefully not a lot. If there are any humans, if they want they could help and camp out with us.

We board up the doors and the windows granted we were able to get any lumber and then add extra support and barricade the windows and doors with the isle shelves. Once we think every thing is boarded up and secure we start moving the soil, guns, and whatever meat is inside the store up to the roof (there's a way you can access the roof from the store in their back room through a pretty big ladder). The reason that you want the meat up there is that if the zombies are after meat you want to be able to throw that shit out of your perimeter into the parking lot, and when the zombies go after it you can take them out.

Now depending on how successful I have been at these things I would try and go from short term survival mode fending off hoardes of zombies, to growing food long term survival mode. If I had any left over lumber from when I gathered it up, I would build raised garden beds for the food seeds.

For how long I could pull this off. If its the end of the world no coming back scenario, well I guess you try to rebuild a zombie free society by lots of fuckin, and lots of killing. If it finally gets controlled, then I guess I just have to hold off until then

I'm sooooooooo blown:smoke:

18. Now this thread is a zombie, coming to eat your brainsss! *blazedd*

Imma climb a tree. Anyone seen a zombie up a tree? Thought not.

19. I'm not even joking. I have a colony hand picked and the main people already know and have agreed on the plan.

My sister her husband and their kids. We gotta take the kids I like them they're odd little people.

My sister is a nurse and my brother in law is a mechanic/avid hunter. So he has many rifles hand guns bullets etc.

I'd also take my oldest brother because he's a dumb asshole that runs like a crippled badger and could probably come in handy if there's a huge swarm.

Basically the plan is to pack my sister up into her car along with the munchkins and have them stay in there while we try and shatter proof the windows. After they can stay in there with my doggy and my brother in law and myself will take his truck and do last minute grocery/supply shopping.

The plan is to get as many things with as few stops as possible. So gas station for gas and they usually have a small grocery/snack section.

Our lumber/gardening and general car repair shops are located all next to eachother so we could probably zig zag in and out of them to get extra parts/building supplies and gardening essentials.

Then we're going to hit petco. Dog food. Gotta keep my mutt alive. This is basically the idea that if anything comes near where we eventually set up a spot she'll make noise and she's got some lungs on her.

This is pretty much the plan. Then we drive up into the mountains. We've scouted areas that have a large game population where there also isn't very much human interaction or even a population. It's like a total pop of 37. It's ridiculous. Also there's a lot of vacation cabins owned by rich folk that are nestled right into the mountain making the possibility of ambush attack for supplies minimal unless they want to kill themselves falling.

Running fresh water streams and whatnot. A bit of a wolf population but a we have guns so I think we'll be okay. We'll probably have to build a fence or steal fencing from areas within the cities below.

But yep that's it.

20. Why does everyone keep saying they would use a .22 against zombies? I understand using the .22 for getting food, but if I'm fighting the undead, I would want something more.
    I would empty my safe and gather my necessities, then make my way to some secluded farm land. My friends would be on there way to the spot also. I have enough guns to give a few to some friends. I would have my glock and ar-15 as my primary weapons. I would have my ak and desert eagle as backup guns.