zombie apocalypse

Discussion in 'General' started by th3jok3r, Apr 7, 2010.

1. I don't have to. My way gets rid of all the zombies fairly quick.

After I send off all my bombs every living thing and zombies that are close enough to the explosion of the bombs die immidiatly. So pretty much I just took care of 99% of zombies. And the ones that are alive die after a couple of weeks because they feed off ea other since there isn't any food around.

2. *fixed, thanks.

Do you have any idea what the magnitude of destruction the bombs your dropping has?

Your launching a thousand of these keep in mind.

3. I changed my mind, i would just want,

n0t3n0ugh home adress and a sniper with 1 special bullet, hes more dangerous than zombies.

4. Then you die and kill everyone else because there's no food on the entire planet, good idea man.

Also, can zombies swim? If not, I'd just get a private island somewhere where there aren't many earthquakes, tornadoes, or faults underwater that could be a potential source for a tsunami.

5. Tsar bomb. Look it up on google or wikipedia. 1000 of these things going off are enough to level 90+% of te world.

Like I said in y previouse post. The tsar bombs are 1400 times thar bombs dropped on Hiroshima and nakasami or whateva it's called.

6. What ever happened to getting a hot chick, drugs, guns, and trying to survive??

7. It gets boring after the like 3-4 pages are just that ^.

8. twinkie factory....:smoking:

9. I would just kill myself

10. at least your not going to kill everyone else too, like soooomebody.. :rolleyes:

11. *writes on pad*
    yo people listen, he's the one with a Phd

12. It's not his PHD In zombology that's relevent, it's his awareness of the book he referenced earlier. something that we should all read.

13. #93 Canada x 420, Apr 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010
    Your going to destroy a zombies brain by hitting it with a gun.

Your going to look like an idiot and then get bitten the fuck down.

Grab a crowbar and break open their skull.

Get a two handed sword and cut their head off .

Knives = unlimited ammo

Also i would like a semi automatic rifle preferably with a range of scopes (regular/night vision) and also a silencer.

No explosives they wont do shit.

Baricade my self on an upper floor destroy the stairs and hold off with a lot of food and just shoot the zombies in the head till i run out of ammo.

Edit

MY badass impractical list
    1. Some fat joints with a couple lighters
    2. Smoking hot chick who's best skill is giving bj's while running
    3. Aviators (may as well look like a bad ass)
    4. Double barrel (what is more bad ass)
    5. food i guess

14. I would get 50 (useful) people (skilled men and sexy women) and go and fortify alcatraz prison.

Its the perfect defense.

1. On an island .... zombies cannot swim or function botes

2. high ass concrete walls.

3. Basic facilities.

4. Grounds to grow food.

Ill bring some guns some seeds and some canned food.

Golden.

15. My buddy tyler and me still remember are plan from years ago, first thing we meet up at my house (really good place to chill in this situation lol) grab some guns from his family/mine/bass pro shop, get all of my bud/seeds and lock those up somewhere safe also some food/water/how to books for a good time a shitton of batteries and then I will top it off by stopping by my local headshop and grabbing a few pieces/gardening supplies

16. I'll be honest here. I'd bunker down in my house for as long as I could, then I would go loot houses in my neighborhood, eventually branching out to loot all of the houses in my city.

Thus even if the stores are all wiped clean, someone at their house has to have all sorts of food, weapons, and other necessary shit.

17. get loaded and listen to this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRvE0WbBpoY]YouTube - Common Enemy - "We're Under Attack" DRP Records[/ame]