Zobo Cigarette Water Filter

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dylanbarnard, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Has anybody heard of this/used it to smoke? It seems like the perfect tool for someone like me who does not smoke that often because it's extremely cheap and the perfect size. It comes with a cool hookah style tube and also has an insert for a cigarette and another Bowl insert for "loose tobacco", but as I don't smoke a lot I feel as if using the smaller insert (used for cigarettes) as a bowl would be perfect. Is this okay? Or is that insert made differently than the actual Bowl insert? Can anybody fill me in on the pros and cons on this product? Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. What in the world are you saying?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Basically I just need to know if this thing g is good to smoke out of. I was high when I wrote this lol.Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Ya you can smoke out of it with the dry herb bowl it comes with but theres no carb which sucks. If i were you id just attach a joint to where the cig goes!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum