Zob Wubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HU553Y, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Zob Wubbler (From BC Smoke Shop. Houston, Texas)

8 Arm tree perc
    15 Hole diffused stem
    Ice pinch bowl.

Not much, but it gets the job done. Here's some pics and a vid of a small rip.

[​IMG]
    [ame="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v304/markhussey/?action=view&current=001.flv"][​IMG][/ame]

2. Dude! I was in there last weekend and saw that one haha. How much did you snag it for? BC tends to run a little high on their stuff compared to Global Chaos and Bizzare Bazzar, but they have some of the best stuff in town. Plus the dude that I always seem to get in there is pretty cool.

3. Nice pick up man!
    I love it!
    To me thats not a bub tho..
    Thats a mini bong haha..
    Still great choice!

How much did it run you?

Ohh an jus a side note..
    Idk how anyone can listen to metal when they are smoking..
    The only bands I like that go that far are Atreyu An A7X..
    No offense man..
    I respect everyones preferences..
    An Im def not baggin on you for it..

But Idk see how you can relax, chill, an smoke with that blarin haha..

4. I won it in the raffle :) Got that and a helix bub.

I think its tag was... around 300. The ice pinch was 40ish and the stem also 40.

The BC guys are awesome. I never shop anywhere else. The prices are high but well worth it. Global chaos is about a year behind on their glass. They just got their first inline in and it doesn't stand. :confused:

Global does have bakers though, should check those out. I would suggest to get something that can hold ice a little better. With this piece you are pretty much out of luck unless you have some sonic or crushed ice handy.

5. 300?!?!? Sorry there is no way it is worth that much..
    Im glad you got it for free tho..

An it most def is a sick an awsome piece..
    But 300???
    If I saw it for that much Id have to steal it jus cuz they over price..

6. Damn! Lucky dude. I was looking at that helix he had when I was in there, couldn't afford the big one at the time so I went down to Rock n Roll It and talked the guy down on an unbranded helix. Don't think I'll be going back in there ever haha.

7. Eh, it actually sounds louder than it was. I don't like to blare my shit too loud. I just think the speaker was a little too close. And yeah, definetly a bong, not sure why they named it the wubbler.

I like all kinds of music, but i really appreciate some technical drumming and smoking makes me want to have my face melted and my mind blown by some sick break downs. Thats just me.

8. I agree, but same as weed prices, you have to get what you can get for what price you can get. And here in houston, they have the best glass, so they can set the price however they want. But yeah, i actually spent like... 20 dollars on raffle tickets. So i guess it was worth it.

9. Wow, I almost bought this exact piece from BC. The guy there is really cool and will chat about anything, even though his prices are a bit outrageous. I prefer it over smokedreamz where they just want to sell you high priced shit pieces and barely know anything about their stock.

10. Yeah, i believe that one of the guys from smoke dreamz is related to one of the BC guys actually lol. But smoke dreamz is crap. The only thing i have ever bought from there was a mushroom kit. :D

11. Yeah no doubt man..
    I respect that..
    I got a couple friends that love that HDX stuff or whatever haha..

Helly Yea it was worth 20 buck you kiddin me?! haha..
    Id def put my money in on a raffle too..

An I jus hate how some headshops take advantage of the mark up they can put on their product..
    An alot of times its not even worth it! haha..

Feel me?

12. That homestead mushi kit by any chance?
    If so, how did it work?
    An could you trip off the mush?

13. Yeah, i def understand. But it's a business just like anything else. I don't see the prices getting better until they have some competition. Being the only nice shop in town has it's advantages i guess. I know they have a few hand blown bubs in the 1-2k range.

14. I don't know the name of the actual kit, they try to keep it somewhat discreet. Something like "the big mushroom kit in a small box".

Included in the kit was :

a bag of rye with a swab of spores to drop in it. (random what kind of spores)
    and a bag of ph balanced soil.

Basically you drop the spores in the rye and shake it, leave it for about a month.

Then you mix the rye (which is hard and white) into the soil. Give it another good shaking and leave that for almost another month. Then about every 2 weeks you can harvest. I got about 4 flushes out of it. Each time enough caps to make between 8-14 trips. The last harvest was DARK purple. But they definitely worked. Dried them out ate a few caps and had a great night.

15. BC Smoke shop is way too over priced. I walked in there and I was like wtf, you can get this shit online for cheaper, like the hurricane bong. Never been into Smoke Dreamz but I intend to soon, also wanna check out Houston's 420. A place with good glass and more decent prices in Houston I'd say would be High Times on gessner and bellaire? Not too sure about the streets

16. The thing is you can't get this stuff online for cheaper. The glass is one of a kind. Some of the tubes maybe. But many of them are also only local dealers. I can honestly say NONE of the other shops i know of around here have had this type of quality. Toro at 420? not to my knowledge. Overpriced, maybe. But high quality glass with knowledgeable and friendly staff guaranteed, thats BC. Plus they don't sell hurricanes. Whats being sold at these shops right now is Tsunami's its like a replica hurricane. I don't like the idea of wasting breath on air instead of smoke though. Smooth hits sure, but thats only because of the air you are also taking in from the huge carb on it.

17. There is also the whole perk of knowing the shop and person who sold you that piece, usually they will go out of their way to support the product and any defects/problems. You pay more, but you get a real person instead of a website.

18. Exactly, free case with any piece. They will hook up returning customers.

I also like to hold whatever i am about to buy before i purchase it. Who knows what they are gonna send you off some website. They will also put water in the tubes for you, so you can tell what type of draw they have.

19. I think they call it a wubbler because it's between a waterpipe and a bubbler. That's what my local head shop guy told me anyway. I came pretty close to picking one up the other day, but decided to look at what GC thinks of them first. That's how I found your thread.

So now that you've had it a while, how do you like it?

20. im actually debating on getting a Zob inline wubbler... but none of my local shops carry zob.. the main shop i go to carries mainly Pure, skyglass, HVY and alot of shit from Texas Blown in Nach.. next time i go visit my lil bro in h-town i may run by that shop just to see what they've got... although im also debating on getting ahold of a blower because ive got an idea for a "new" tree design.... instead of diamond cut slits.... pearls like on the RooR, illy, etc diffused downstems.... even though technically it would be a "close ended tree" i dont think it would create that much drag simply because of the design..... i also dont know how difficult that would be to make so idfk on that.