Zob Wubbler.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SoFLAfunks, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Anyone pick one up yet? They make beaker style and ones that have a perc. I opted for the beaker and we have a local blower who makes some sick in line ash catchers. Super clean hit. And for those who don't know about the wubbler, its time you find out.

[​IMG]

2. Damn son you got the heiro face as your avy. thats what good.

3. they look nice, I really like the inline to 8 wubbler I saw now that thing is G

4. milkshot please :D

5. i second that

6. Yeah none of us are retarded and we all know what a milked piece looks like, im not one of those people on here who have the time to take a video of smoking and put it on the internet.

7. dude the point is to do that, so you can show it off

8. nice wub, but you should totally post a milkshot

9. Nice piece, Bad attitude.

10. yeah it's cool if you don't wanna post pics but don't fucking insult our integrity.
    i hope your piece shatters into a bajillion pieces and then is stolen by a bird who steals stuff and then he falls into the arctic ocean and he's frozen and the doesn't get defrosted until 2219

11. and then when he does get defrosted he gets incinerated.

12. ehhh i guess that isnt me then. I thought posting a pic would be enough haha

13. yeah dood you dont even desrve to have a piece like that, im ashamed for humnaity just to know that an EPIC douche like you exists. i hope forest critters break into your house and bukkake your new piece. Thats the only milkshot you deserve.

14. I normally would dislike that sort of piece, but that one is decent looking, actully.

And do you mean to say they make strait versions as well? that would be even better.

15. I saw these on an episode of theWEEDreport. there boss.

16. yea they make inline to 8's

17. like my signature? lol, nice piece buddy :)

18. Thanks for the compliments.... and a big up to the haters :wave:

19. wow people are angry when they dont get their milk......