Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Zkittlez

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ToKKin, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Does anyone know if the zkittlez seeds sold by any seed banks are legit? I’m interested in trying it next year because I’ve been getting into concentrates and I saw a dude on a podcast who was saying zkittlez is one of the best strains because allegedly the trichomes have bigger heads than a lot of others. The reason why I’m skeptical about a lot of the places selling it is that on dying breeds website they don’t list it and most of their shit is 325-500 for a 10 pack (which I wouldn’t mind paying), but the sites that do list it have it waaaay cheaper. To my understanding there’s an undisclosed strain in its genetics so if these seed banks are selling bootlegs I’m assuming it’s just their best guess.

Either way I’m gonna look into other plants that are well known for concentrates as well but I thought this would be a cool one to try since there seems to be a lot of people who really like that strain.

2. If they are reputable seed banks, you should be able to trust their seed stock is what they say it is.

3. 12 strains are currently available as zkittles, with about 125 crosses

Dying breeds is the place to be for any zkittles stuff, tho pricey you get what you pay for

attn. Vee: We have 244 direct descendants from Dying Breeds Zkittlez in the database, here is an overview. To see all hybrids and their descendants, visit our Zkittlez Genealogy Page and check out all the direct crosses as like as the following generations.
    American Zkittlez

Zkittlez x American Cincinnatus
    ZFPOG
    Zkittlez x Fruity Pebbles OG
    Bay Breeze
    Zkittlez x Kush Cleaner
    Golden Papaya
    {Papaya probably x Zkittlez} x Pancakes probably
    Rainbow Pebblez
    Fruity Pebbles Og x {Zkittlez x Unknown Strain}
    Zkittlez
    Zkittlez
    Zkittlez Fast
    Zkittlez x {Zkittlez x (Unknown Ruderalis x Zkittlez)}
    Bellini
    {Zkittlez x Vetrus OG} x Sorbetto
    Fruit Flambé
    Purple Punch x {Forbidden Fruit probably x (Zkittlez x Magnum Opus #18)}
    Fruit Tartare
    {Forbidden Fruit x In The Pines} x {Forbidden Fruit x (Zkittlez x Magnum Opus #18)}
    SeedFinder -
    good luck

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. #4 TimJ, Nov 5, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
    I've never had Dying breeds Zkittlez before. But, I have grown Nirvana's Zkittlez and it's still one of my favorites. The smell, taste and high are all excellent. I can say I'd never in my life pay that much for seeds.
    Zkittlez day 79. Just starting to see some amber and she's coming down. Nice purple hues in her buds. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. i would gladly pay for some redbud seeds

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I've grown the Nirvana Zkittlez as well and found a plant that was a champion, Fast finisher, heavy yield and a very cool smell...should have kept a cut, opps!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I find Nirvana's seeds run pretty consistently. I'd drop another seed and take a cut or cuts and back breed for your own seed stock.