Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

zip pickup of mids [pics]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by chemical, Feb 18, 2009.

1. the big nugs (about 24 grams):[​IMG]

a 9.0 gram nug:
    [​IMG]

it ran about $130 for the oz and has a pretty strong smell to it.

sorry about the bad quality. i only use the camera on my phone.

2. looks a lil expensive for how compressed that is.. stay smoking though!

3. $130 is steep on some compressed mids :\.. looks alright though but not worthy of $130 price

4. the prices are a little expensive in my area. i can easily sell it at 20 or 25 a cut (eighth) to make a profit.

5. Damn $130 for some brick?

Either way, gotta do what u gotta do to make money! ive seen worse

6. Its Green Brick. Plp Get away by sellin that shit here 25-1/8 50-1/4 too. Should be 25-40 a Quater. its a damn shame :cool:

7. i sell it at 20/cut 35/quarter to my friends. i sell it for more to others that i don't know as well.

8. #8 youngbeast817, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    Damn that sucks bro down in the Tex brick goes everywhere for 20 a quarter, 75 an ounce.. pretty decent mids, what northerners may call beasters, yet not THAT good. I think the reason why it's so low is because the growers/dealers/middlemen scrape of all the resin after compressing, which is obvious.(and most likely all these dealers sell the hash for a SHITLOAD more, because everywhere in Texas hash prices are crazy)

9. B-B-B-B-B-B Brick Weed...

10. Thats why I only smoke the dank now. Got tired of brink. even though It can still be fire, can't beat a fluffy nug.

11. kinda pricey man, but of course i'd still smoke it