Zimmerman saves a life?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jayohe12, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Someone told me he recently saved a life from a car accident or something. Anyone hear of it?

2. I haven't heard of this.

3. Yes, he came to the aid of a family, when their car overturned on a highway, four days after the not guilty verdict at his trial.  

• Like Like x 2
  4. He can save the whole worlds populous by killing himself.

• Like Like x 1
  5. http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/zimmerman-to-rescue-george-saves-trapped-driver/

Sounds fishy. First appearance since the trial, just happened to be there at an accident, about a mile where the shooting took place.. and left without making any kind of official statement to the police..

I don't know about you, but my ass wouldn't be a mile down the road from where I shot someone and got such a negative public blow back.. Might be too early, but can't find any photos of the accident.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Good guy Zimmerman

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. Just keeping the community safe. 

• Like Like x 2
  8. he's just your friendly neighbourhood zimmerman

• Like Like x 5
  9. Oh good ol' Zim, I can't believe I ever thought so negatively of you. 

• Like Like x 1

...doesn't he live in the immediate area? 

• Like Like x 2
  11. I bet he was following them, waiting for something bad to happen...

• Like Like x 2
  12. So what? He's still a murderer.

• Like Like x 2
  13. you know he lives where he shot treyvon right?

14. #15 Judgement, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
    Here's one of the people he saved yelling at reporters outside his house to go away. Looks to be in perfect health with two cars at his house..

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. You cant sim sam the zim zam

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  16. #17 *guest, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2013

I'd imagine that's because the mainstream media is fucking stupid and "saving someone from a car accident" literally means "their car overturned and he helped them get out of it". 

There was never any indication that he saved anyone's life. He was just a bystander who lent a helping hand, not some hero who saved them from certain death. :p

I mean I don't disagree with the Zimmerman verdict at all, but the fact that the media tried their best to paint him as a racist vigilante and then as soon as he's found not guilty they turn around and try to publish this story like "hey guys look! He's not that bad after all!" is just ridiculous to me. Anything to get more viewers, I guess. 

• Like Like x 9
  17. Prove it.

• Like Like x 4
  18. whites; 3 (zimmerman, robert blake, casey anthony)

blacks; 0 (+1 for OJ getting off the murder but -1 for OJ getting life for stealing shit)

game. whites win again..

what racism?

• Like Like x 1